Featuring a striking design, this magnificent property rests on 5000 square feet and features a three-bedroom main home and one-bedroom casita. A rare estate located in the Tonto National Forest, this magnificent retreat is truly emblematic of a desert oasis.
San Diego-based designer Amy Meier uses Arizona’s signature style combined with a high-style to create a desert escape in paradise. With adobe architecture, natural lodge poles, vaulted ceilings, and natural stone, the earthy elements of this home will delight you. Plenty of natural light fills the main living room, allowing for a soft glow to glance off the plush sofas and traditional fireplace.
The kitchen in the estate house is gourmet and pristine, offering up everything you need to whip up delicious meals for your guests. With natural granite countertops and state of the art appliances, any master chef will absolutely adore this space. Enjoy your meals at the stunning maple dining table, basked in natural light from the sun and large windows, or head outside to enjoy your creation poolside.
The main house features three bedrooms, all with private en-suite bathrooms and unique attributes. The designer canopies and rich upholsteries in the bedrooms make them feel like luxury escapes. The master bedroom features a California king-sized bed and a separate patio with views of the Tonto Forest. Relax in the jacuzzi tub or natural stone shower after a hike. The Boujie bedroom has another king-sized bed designed with desert-colored textiles, and the French bedroom has a custom king trundle bed under a canopy and a king-sized sofa bed clad in Kravet.
The Casita displays one-of-a-kind Southwestern designer pieces with cowhides, leather, and vintage nail head. It features a master bedroom with a king-sized bed as well as a king-sized sleeper sofa. Complete with a private mini kitchen, living area, and private bathroom, the Casita is perfect for some privacy!
This unique and refined desert oasis continues out onto the patio, where you’ll find a Weber gas grill, perfect for a poolside barbecue. On a hot day, take a refreshing dive into the saltwater pool. The entire acre plus property is equipped with dawn to dusk outdoor lighting for ambiance and even has an outdoor Nuvo sound system to add to the entertainment factor. Lounge by the pool as you enjoy the tunes and the lush garden surrounding you.
This beautiful estate is secluded and serene, but offers wonderful access to everything you’ll want to see in Scottsdale. Your very own home features a private entrance to the hiking trails at Wildcat Hill, and there are plenty of other great hikes to try in the area. Golfers will love the amazing courses in the area, and shoppers will flock to Fashion Square to find the best deals. At night, dine on some of the best Mexican food you’ll ever have and enjoy Scottsdale’s thriving culinary and nightlife scene.
This spectacular desert property is the perfect oasis for your escape to Scottsdale!
***Additional fees for pool, spa heat, water features, firepit & outside gas heater consumption.
***No pets or children under ten.
***Please note there is an owner's unit present on this property. This unit does not share commons spaces with the main house/casita. No contact is necessary between spaces. However, the unit is used by the owner from time to time mostly for maintenance of the resort and may be occupied by the owner during your stay. If you would like to check on that, please contact Member Experience.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
11 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
50 minutes by car
Views of Tonto National Forest, Wildcat Hill, and gorgeous mountain ranges!
Available with prior approval, the pool and spa can be heated for an optional additional cost based on seasonal heating costs. Contact THIRDHOME for a quote of heating costs based on the season.
Water features and electrical in peak time of years mandatory $50 fee/night
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Spring Training (40 minute drive) - Take part in America's favorite pastime!
- Arizona Bike Week (25 minute drive) - Grab your ticket to the biggest motorcycle event in the Southwest!
- NCAA Fiesta Bowl (50 minute drive) - College football lovers will love this home's great proximity to the stadium.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (30 minute drive) - Explore the numerous scenic desert trails throughout this preserve.
- Scottsdale's Museum of the West (40 minute drive) - Travel back in time to the Old West at this family-friendly museum!
Places of Interest
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center (30 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with these amazing, native animals.
- Desert Botanical Garden (45 minute drive) - Take in the stunning and vibrant colors of this incredible garden.
- Old Town Scottsdale (40 minute drive) - This scenic walking area is filled to the brim with award-winning restaurants, galleries, shops, and more!
- Fashion Square (40 minute drive) - Go on a shopping spree at some of the most high-end and luxury shops in the state.
- Cowboy Ciao (40 minute drive) - Delicious, classic meals with zesty Southwestern flavors are served up at this funky and eclectic eatery.
Wonderful house in best part of Phoenix
Located near Carefree north of the Phoenix sprawl is a Southwest style house with striking art and an incredible patio filled with amazing plants and landscaping. Views of mountains in several directions, especially from the roof top deck. It has top of the line amenities, but surprisingly no washer/dryer. We will return for the excellent golf.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet