North Saanich, Canada
Vancouver Island Dream
Vancouver Island Dream
If you’re looking to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, there’s no better spot than this elegant four-bedroom waterfront home. Nestled on 5000 square feet surrounded by the gorgeous natural splendor of Vancouver Island, this home includes access to your own private dock. Spend your trip exploring the colorful, quirky fishing towns and taking in the stunning sites!
This striking home is completely surrounded by large and pristine windows, allowing natural light to easily flow into each and every living space, filling the house with a soft and welcoming glow. The entryway is characterized by a rustic, stone wall, leading into a spacious living room with plenty of plush furniture resting under a glittering chandelier. The other side of the stone wall holds the grand fireplace, perfect for snuggling up on a cool night with a classic novel.
The living room seamlessly blends into the dining room and kitchen, where you’ll find more striking and exquisite light fixtures dangling over a stately dining room table and incredibly gourmet kitchen. A massive center island outfitted with eye-catching dark wooden cabinetry is perfect for dicing and chopping up delicious ingredients, and the state of the art appliances will make sure that everything is cooked to perfection.
Each of the four bedrooms features exquisite and soothing design, perfectly suited to calming your mind as you drift off to sleep. There are two master bedrooms on the main floor, each with a lavish king-sized bed. The other two bedrooms are upstairs, one with two full-sized beds and the other with a queen-sized bed.
Outside overlooking the shimmering waters of the ocean, you’ll find a stunning shaded sitting area, easily opened up to from the dining and living rooms through large doors, creating a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor living. You’ll love spending quiet evenings out here, staring out over beautiful sunsets over the water and sipping on a glass of wine. As an extra special feature, enjoy access to your own, fully-serviced 90-foot dock. This is a great stop-off point between trips and destinations!
On Vancouver Island, you’ll never run out of outdoor adventure and things to discover! Just at your own home, you’ll have access to a 90-foot dock, fully-serviced with power and water, making this getaway home perfect for boaters. In addition, get some much-needed exercise in at the tennis court, take one of the five bicycles out for a ride, or hop in a kayak to explore the ocean!
There are plenty of sites and things to do around your lovely home, including the gorgeous Butchart Gardens, cider tasting at Sea Cider Farm, and plenty of local restaurants to try. However, make sure you venture out and explore the amazing and distinct areas on the rest of the island. Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is just a 30-minute drive away and is steeped in history. Wine lovers will adore the Cowichan Valley region, and nature lovers will revel in the magnificent rugged wilderness. A must-do for first-time visitors is a whale watching tour!
Surround yourself with rugged natural beauty at this elegant home!
Please note: Children under the age of 14 are not allowed at the property.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Victoria International Airport (YYJ), Vancouver International Airport (YVR), William R. Fairchild International Airport (CLM), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
20 minutes by car (YYJ), 2.5 hours by car and ferry (YVR/CLM), 4.5 hours by car and ferry (SEA)
Activities of Interest
- Lochside Regional Trail (25 minute drive) - Stretching from Swartz Bay to Victoria, this trail runs past beaches, farmlands, and wetlands.
- Capital City Skydiving (15 minute drive) - Get your thrills skydiving over incredible scenery!
- Ocean EcoVentures Whale Watching (1 hour drive)
- Gulf Islands Natural Park Preserve (2.5 hour drive) - With wildlife ranging from seabirds to orcas, this lovely preserve is popular with boaters and hikers!
Places of Interest
- The Butchart Gardens (25 minute drive) = These colorful, floral gardens have been designated a National Historic Site of Canada.
- Sea Cider Farm and Cider House (15 minute drive) - You'll love the taste of this award-winning cider.
- Sidney Street Market (7 minute drive) - Enjoy this spectacular and festive street market!
- BC Aviation Museum (10 minute drive) - This informative museum is dedicated to preserving aircraft artifacts.
- Deep Cove Chalet (10 minute drive) - This elegant French eatery turns out authentic fare and striking waterfront views.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo