Marriott's Frenchman's Cove - Three-Bedroom Villa
Bellevue, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove – Three-Bedroom Residence
***These photos are representative of a typical unit. The decor may vary.
Tucked along a picturesque hillside overlooking the serene, azure waters of Pacquereau Bay, Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove offers a breathtaking paradise on St. Thomas. Luxuriate in your gorgeous three-bedroom, 1500 square foot residence, featuring stunning amenities and marvelous vistas.
Soak in the elegant furnishings and bright, island-inspired décor in this beautiful residence. Beat the heat by lounging on the plush sofas indoors or head outside to your private balcony to bask in the sun and the balmy sea breeze. The fully-equipped kitchen is perfect for whipping up delicious meals on casual night’s in, with everything a master chef could need!
The luxurious master bedroom features a king-sized bed outfitted with plush bedding that will immediately lull you to sleep. Guests traveling with a large group or family will appreciate the equally comfortable second and third bedrooms, both with two queen-sized beds each. The elegant bathrooms are well-appointed with modern décor and design.
Adjacent to Frenchman’s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, this premium resort is reminiscent of a quaint village, boasting wonderful beach access, seclusion, and breathtaking views of the Bay and St. Thomas Harbor. Relax in the sparkling infinity pool, keep up with your fitness in the state of the art work out facility, dine alfresco at the poolside restaurant, and partake in family-friendly beach activities that everyone will enjoy.
While you’re in St. Thomas, explore the gorgeous scenery and amazing cultural presence of the island. Charlotte Amalie is just a short drive away, brimming with Danish and British architectural influence set amidst a colorful, tropical landscape. Adventure is the name of the game on the island, so make sure you take the time to dive through colorful coral reefs, kayak through mangrove lagoons, and hike all over the majestic hills. Museums and shops abound, and your mouth will water after your first taste of insanely fresh seafood.
Paradise has a name, and it’s Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport - STT
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Magic Ice (10 minute drive) - Stroll through one of the largest collections of ice sculptures in the world!
- Pirate Treasures Shipwreck Museum (5 minute drive) - Get a taste of swashbuckling adventure at this amazing museum!
- Virgin Island Eco Tours (15 minute drive) - This company will take you through a marine sanctuary, paddling under mangrove canopies with tropical fish.
- Coral World Ocean Park (25 minute drive) - This five acre park features a trek through an amazing coral reef.
- Culinary Tours - Sample the island's amazing dishes and flavors, including pates, fungi, and kallaloo.
Places of Interest
- Charlotte Amalie (10 minute drive) - Dip into the island's history with a stroll through Charlotte Amalie.
- Phantasea Botanical Garden (15 minute drive) - Home to thousands of orchids and other flora you won't see back home, this garden is full of beauty.
- Morningstar Beach (10 minute walk) - Beat the crowds at this gorgeous local beach.
- Abi Beach Bar (8 minute drive) - You can't beat the views at this waterfront eatery.
- Gladys' Cafe (10 minute drive) - This charming restaurant features some of the best West Indian cuisine in all of St. Thomas.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility