SeaSpray Luxury Residence
SeaSpray Luxury Residence
Luxuriate in this gorgeous three-bedroom residence overlooking the majestic Ole River on Perdido Key! Nestled on 1600 square feet, this lovely residence is perfect for your next family-friendly getaway to the beach!
Spend days lounging on plush sofas, cooking in the modern kitchen, or lounging on the balcony, all surrounded by bright and sunny beach-inspired decor. Rustic, wooden finishes fill the space to give the home an inviting air. After a long day at the beach with your family, this is the perfect space to return to.
You’ll have three beautiful bedrooms to choose from during your stay. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, the second a queen, and the final bedroom has two full-sized beds. Each bed is outfitted with resort-quality, high-end linens, and bedding.
A stay at SeaSpray means access to unbeatable amenities. You’ll have immediate access to the white sandy shores of the beach at Perdido Key, as well as three refreshing pools to choose from. After a day of exploring, soak in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center before heading out to dinner.
Combining the best parts of southern hospitality and Florida’s sunny disposition, Perdido Beach and Pensacola offer an idyllic spot for your next trip. Pensacola itself is a cultural hotspot, with a Spanish-inspired downtown and plenty of restaurants to try and shops to peruse. The powdery beaches of Perdido Key will immediately draw you to them, as will the gorgeous natural scenery and local, casual beach haunts.
SeaSpray is the only choice for your next trip to Perdido Key!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Pensacola International Airport - PNS
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Condor Sailing Adventures (35 minute drive) - Take a two-hour cruise around the beautiful harbor and sea!
- Gulf Coast Air Tours (30 minute drive) - Take a romantic sunset cruise through the air with champagne, or fly low to get a good look at sharks!
- National Naval Aviation Museum (20 minute drive) - Explore the world's largest aviation museum!
- Niuhi Dive Charters (15 minute drive) - Explore off-shore wrecks and reefs.
- Pensacola Pedal Trolley (40 minute drive) - Hop on board for an eco-friendly way to tour the city.
Places of Interest
- Big Lagoon State Park (15 minute drive) - With various ecosystems that attract amazing wildlife, you'll love getting up close with sea turtles, alligators, and more!
- Historic Pensacola (30 minute drive) - Featuring 28 historic properties and museums to explore, this historic area is perfect for a walking tour.
- Pensacola Museum of Art (30 minute drive) - Housed in a Spanish-style old city jail, this museum offers a look at great works of art.
- Global Grill (30 minute drive) - Specializing in tapas, this upscale restaurant is perfect for a fancy night out.
- Jo Patti's Seafood (30 minute drive) - You can't visit Pensacola without eating at this marvelous and famous seafood joint!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility