Upstate Country Estate
Chatham, New York
Upstate Country Estate
Chatham is the perfect getaway destination for those looking to escape to the great outdoors, and this classic four-bedroom home is the perfect private oasis! Situated on a spacious 3800 square feet, you’ll love the casual elegance that exudes from every inch of space at this majestic retreat in Upstate New York.
The interiors of the home are filled with earthy elements, such as brick and rustic wooden finishes. Dark hardwood floors extend through the main living room, where you’ll find plush leather seating surrounding a log-burning fireplace, perfect for cozying up together on cold winter nights. Just off the living room, there’s a small table with bar stools, perfect for early mornings spent sipping on coffee and gazing out on the fresh farmland around you.
From the living room, the floorplan easily moves into the kitchen, filled with a sense of rustic wonder and welcoming. The kitchen is spacious and clean, with sparkling surfaces and pristine white cabinetry that holds all you need to whip up a delicious meal. When dinner is served, gather around the long wooden dining table.
Each of the four bedrooms is stunning, beautifully decorated and filled with natural light. Three bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, while the other has two twins and one queen. All of the bedding is warm and comfortable, sure to keep you snug when the nights get a bit cooler.
In the summer, there’s no better place to spend your days than basking in the sunshine on the patio or refreshing your body in the large pool! Out on the patio, you’ll find a lovely lounge space, complete with plenty of comfortable seating so that everyone can enjoy the great outdoors when the sun goes down. If it’s a little chilly, slip into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub with a delicious glass of wine!
Chatham is the perfect location for exploring all that Upstate New York has to offer, including wineries, natural beauty, and more! Your home away from home features a great proximity to lakeside fun in the summer and skiing in the winter. Explore the charming town of Chatham, with breweries, shops, and delicious restaurants galore, or head to the multitude of amazing sites around the area, like the Taconic Sculpture Park and Ooms Conservation Area.
A trip to this stunning home will be filled with serenity and elegance!
***Quick Note -- the garage has tools and woodworking instruments that are not child-friendly. So, just be aware when booking this property that the garage should be off-limits to children.***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
LaGuardia Airport - LGA
2 hours and 15 minutes by car
Countryside views across 15 acres!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Mac-Haydn Theater (7 minute drive) - With everything from Broadway shows to kids events, you'll love this charming theater.
- Little Ghent Farm (10 minute drive) - Have a picnic at this charming and picturesque farm!
- Taconic Sculpture Park and Gallery (8 minute drive) - Enjoy the stunning works from this amazing artist.
- Winding Brook Country Club (15 minute drive) - You'll love this sweeping course, situated in scenic upstate New York.
Places of Interest
- Ooms Conservation Area (10 minute drive) - Exploring rolling grasslands, ponds, and pastoral beauty!
- Chatham Brewing (7 minute drive) - You'll love these award-winning craft beers!
- Harvest Spirits (20 minute drive) - This distillery harvests fruits from their very own farm!
- Yianni's (7 minute drive) - Dine on delicious and fresh dishes!
- Chatham Grill (7 minute drive) - This cozy and casual restaurant is perfect for a family night out!
A wonderful retreat ;fabulous location to explore the Berkshires and The Hudson Valley .We went to local theatres world class museums and found our way back to the pool every afternoon. I hope to return”