Marriott Marbella Beach Club Luxury Apartment
Marriott Marbella Beach Club Luxury Apartment
***Interior decor, layout, and views may differ slightly per unit.
The luxury apartment is located within Marriott's beach resort in Marbella. Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort is located in the heart of the Costa del Sol, reflecting the age-old traditions and enduring romance of southern Spain. This three-bedroom, two bath villa is spread over 1200 square feet, giving you and your guests a spacious living area for all to enjoy!
Elegance surrounds this seaside haven, bordered by exotic architecture and luxurious style. You’ll retreat each day to a generously appointed apartment with all the comforts of home. Surround yourself with indulgences such as beachfront dining, rejuvenating spa treatments, and extravagant nightlife. Experience all the charm and romance of the Mediterranean seaside at Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort.
The property centers around the spacious open living and dining areas finished with stylish and comfortable furnishings, making it an easy and welcoming space to accommodate the whole family and a large group of friends. This property also houses a fully equipped kitchen with cookware and table service allowing you the ability to make a home-cooked meal. Just off the living and dining areas is the beautiful private balcony and patio where you can enjoy alfresco dining and the Spanish sunshine.
The property includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a king size bed and 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds. Additionally, the property also has a comfortable sofa bed. There are also 3 marble bathrooms in the property.
Steps from your door are miles of awe-inspiring golden beaches that are second only to the breathtaking sunsets. Drenched in Mediterranean style and rich heritage, here you'll find an exhilarating mixture of the sensuous and spiritual that characterizes the Costa del Sol; a world of colorful flamenco dancers and mouthwatering foods that are as passionately seasoned as the culture.
Stay active throughout your trip at the fitness center and aerobics studio. You may enjoy an afternoon of shuffleboard or a full range of options in the fun court. Kids will also enjoy their own time in the activity center, wading pool and kid's playground.
Mariott's Marbella Beach Resort has both a beachside pool and garden lap pool in addition to the headed indoor family and children's pool. If you need a moment of solitude, take a trip to the quiet pool or one of the whirlpool spas. If you find yourself needing a snack, there is a beachfront bar and restaurant!
Located on the shimmering Costa del Sol, Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort embodies the captivating allure and romance of southern Spain. Experience all the charm and romance of this magical Mediterranean seaside resort.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Malaga Airport (AGP)
35 minutes by car
Pool and sea views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional - High speed Internet
Note that additional fees may apply to certain activities and/or amenities.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- RedFly Marbella (15 minutes) – For the adventurous, this watersport is like no other!
- Toma & Coe Food Tour (40 minutes) - Take a boutique tour or day trip! They create themed culture tours with laskings of local food and plenty of soul!
- ASTRAL Cocktail Bar (20 minutes) - A Galleon, built entirely of wood, with a unique and original style in an excellent location at the entrance of Puerto Banus! Definitely a favorite!
- Marbella Club Golf Resort (35 minutes) - A perfect blend of nature, gold, horse riding, unique restaurants, and great service. This is a par 72 course with amazing tee shots and breathtaking views.
- Private Winery Visit and Tour of Ronda (1 hour) - Indulge your senses on a private, full-day tour to the famous wine region of Ronda Valley from Marbella.
Places of Interest
- Marbella Old Quarter (15 minutes) - This old neighbourhood is full of romance, with narrow, winding cobblestone streets: great for evening strolls.
- Avenida del Mar (15 minutes) – Visit this historic walking area full of sights and landmarks!
- Puerto Cabopino Beach and Marina (10 minutes) – Enjoy this small bay with restaurants and a marina set back from the villas with lovely, soft sand.
- Paseo Maritimo (15 minutes) - A pleasant boardwalk lined with shops, video game arcades, restaurants and cafes.
- Alameda Park (15 minutes) – Enjoy the peace and beauty of this park with its gorgeous water fountains and hidden sculptures as you rest on one of its many unique tiled benches.
You May Also be Interested In