Precious jewel of the Caribbean, Villa Tikal will enchant you with its blend of tropical charm and East Indian interiors. The property extends over 2400 square feet on a two story open floor plan and features three spacious bedrooms featuring 1 queen bed with a bunk bed on top, 1 full and 1 king bed. All the rooms have private, designer stone bathrooms. There are also a large porch and a beautifully kept tranquility garden, designed with total self indulgence in mind.
Take some times for yourself and unwind in the masterfully designed living rooms on each floor, sipping a cocktail or two as you take in the breathtaking views of the gorgeous waters of the Caribbean coast.
The kitchen is a little oasis of tranquility and features modern appliances that will allow you to prepare scrumptious meals for the whole family to enjoy. Or if you'd rather take it easy, let the on site private chef treat you to a bespoke, authentic Jamaican meal. This can be arranged at an extra cost.
At Villa Tikal, staying in bed a little longer in the morning becomes even a bigger pleasure: the master bedroom offers captivating sea views through the large folding glass doors as well as wild mountain scenarios from the windows at the back of the room.
Relax by the pool in the garden or take a plunge into Jamaica's glistening blue waters, cliff jumping from the villa's private cove: let Mother Nature take your breath away as you swim with the colorful marine creatures that abound in the sea.
This first-class villa is a great place for families to enjoy unique activities such as zip lining through the tropical rain forest and horseback riding: children and adults alike will enjoy the stunning beaches of the area as well as the many water and adventure parks. Live entertainment is also available at the nearby Jamaican nightlife spots.
Located within 30 minutes of most major tourist attractions and the cruise ship port in Ocho Rios, Villa Tikal is the perfect setting for pure, unadulterated Caribbean bliss.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
Full, Queen, and King
7 guests maximum
Montego Bay - Donald Sangster Int'l Airport (MBJ) OR Kingston - Norman Manley International Airport (KIN)
Private Taxi/ Bus Shuttle : 1 hour 15 minutes from either airport.
Caribbean Sea, Private Coves ad Sea Cliffs
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is a mandatory $40 daily fee which includes daily cleaning and 3 prepared meals. (Cost of food will be charged in addition.) Host members will provide welcome email at time of booking detailing tip recommendations for staff.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Reggae Music Experiences/ Concerts
- Bamboo Rafting on the Martha Brae River
- Chukka Cove Adventure Tours & Zip-lining
- Horseback Ride & Swim
Places of Interest
- Dunn's River Falls (13 minutes) - The best way to cool off on a hot summer day in Jamaica: enjoy a breathtaking guided hike up the falls.
- Dolphin Cove (12 minutes) - Did you know that swimming with dolphins is considered one of the top 10 bucket list items?
- Konoko Falls & Park (20 minutes) - Explore the lush botanical gardens and impressive waterfalls!
- Runaway Bay Golf Course (10 minutes) - If you get tired of swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and fancy a game of golf instead, head over to Runaway Bay.
- Cool Blue Hole (30 minutes) - Experience the wild beauty of this hidden, tropical waterfalls: channel your inner Tarzan & Jane and perfect your rope swinging techniques!