Marriott Grande Vista Orlando - Two-Bedroom Villa
Marriott Grande Vista Orlando – Two-Bedroom Villa
Experience the magic of experience at Marriott’s Grande Vista, a premium getaway that’s sure to blow you away! During your stay, you’ll call this beautiful two-bedroom, 1300 square foot villa home, equipped with everything you’ll need to feel comfortable and pampered. You’ll have access to a plethora of amenities, including swimming pools, a state of the art fitness center, and state of the art golf. More than that, you’ll be less than 20 minutes away from Disney World and Orlando’s other incredible parks.
Your spacious villa offers separate living and dining areas, both offering plenty of seating for the entire family. After a busy and thrilling day, unwind in plush furnishings with a casual movie-night on your flat screen television, or grab a glass of wine and relax on your balcony as you enjoy lush, resort views. Whether you’re preparing a gourmet meal or just a morning cup of coffee, you’ll find everything you need in your well-equipped kitchen.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll sleep soundly in both the master and guest bedrooms. The master features a plush, king-sized bed and a pristine master bath, outfitted with an oversized soaking tub and separate shower. The guest room also features a king-sized bed, and each bed is covered with signature, high-end bedding.
During your stay at Marriott Grande Vista, you’ll have more than enough activity to take advantage of when you need a break from the parks. Refresh in the cool waters of the Village Center Outdoor Pool, one of many areas to relax and rejuvenate. Sip on a cocktail from the Mist Pool Bar as you enjoy basking in the sunshine. Perfect your swing at Grande Vista Golf Club or even take a couple of lessons from an expert. If you’re looking to keep to a routine, there’s a state of the art fitness center to take advantage of. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, satisfy your taste buds with tasty American cuisine at The Grill or poolside fare at Copa Loca Bar and Grill.
This resort is only minutes away from the magic of Disney, Animal Kingdom, and Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures. You’ll love the amazing luxury of being able to spend all day at these incredible parks and then easily returning to a tropical paradise that feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the real world.
Make yourself at home in this stunning two-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grande Vista!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
25 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (25 minute drive) - Get an up close look at the animal kingdom!
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (25 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (35 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
- Universal Studios (20 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (30 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (50 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (20 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (20 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Savion's Place (30 minute drive) - You'll love this unique mix of Caribbean flavors and inspired-dishes.
It was an awesome stay. Very comfortable and beautiful. Perfect location in Orlando. Kay was an amazing host. She made sure all the necessary reservations were made.”