New York, New York
You’ve never seen designer luxury quite like this beautiful Manhattan flat! With a funky, fresh feel, this stunning one-bedroom home combines a soothing, spa-like sense of style with state of the art technology – an oasis completely controlled by your iPad or smartphone! Located on 1700 square feet in the Old Tenement building in Hell’s Kitchen, you won’t find a better location from which to explore the city.
Tucked away on a lovely residential street mere steps from Times Square, this large apartment has a fabulous location that still feels secluded and hidden away from the busy city streets. As you enter the space, rustic stone walls combine with an array of pampering amenities to create a true urban oasis. Along with the main sitting room, this home offers a theater room that’s perfect for quiet nights at home with a foreign film.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils in case you want to stay in for a delicious homemade meal. A Nespresso cappuccino maker makes getting through the mornings easy, and the Viking gas stove will ensure all meals are cooked to perfection. When dinner is served, gather around the outdoor fire table, where you can enjoy the radiating warmth of a wood-burning fire as you dine on a delicious meal!
The true gem of this stunning home has to be the main master bedroom. Featuring a plush king-sized bed, this space is located on the open-concept garden level, where you’ll find a massive soaking tub, perfect for some much-needed relaxation at the end of a long, weary day. Other spa-like amenities include the upstairs powder room and private steam room, helping you to wash all your worries away! The second sleeping space is private and features a queen-sized sleeper sofa, and the queen-sized couch in the theater room can serve as an optional third bed.
This gorgeous apartment faces a private garden, situated between buildings and offering a respite from the busy city streets. Enjoy lounging in the summer hot tub after a long day, resting up before heading out to one of the city’s trendy, delicious restaurants!
Hell’s Kitchen is widely considered the foodies capital of New York and serves as a cultural hub for the city! After you spend your days taking in all the iconic sites of the city, such as Times Square, Central Park, and more, head out on the town for a meal at one of the countless exciting restaurants of every variety and style. You’re at the center of the city’s bustling theater district, so musical and play lovers will absolutely love this spot.
This stunning New York City apartment puts the nicest five-star hotels to shame!
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
6 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
50 minutes by car (JFK), 35 minutes by car (LGA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is a mandatory $400 cleaning fee which includes 2 midweek cleanings for full week stays. For any short stays, there is a mandatory $200 cleaning fee which includes 1 midweek clean. (Linen change is only completed at end of stay.)
Optional concierge services are also available at an additional cost and can be coordinated directly with the host member. (Food delivery, airport pick-up, rental cars, reservations, etc.)
Activities of Interest
- Museum Mile (30 minute subway) - Best known for being home to the Met and the Guggenheim Museum, it will take you hours to peruse through each museum on this stretch!
- Broadway Shows (10 minute walk) - See an incredible show on the great White Way!
- The High Line (20 minute subway) - Walk along this stretch of public park, taking in the sites and stops along the way.
- Rockefeller Center (15 minute walk) - Explore and learn about the beauty and history of Rockefeller Center
- Radio City Music Hall (15 minute walk) - See a show at this iconic venue!
Places of Interest
- Central Park (15 minute walk) - Explore this magnificent green space in the heart of New York City, just across the street from this marvelous home!
- Hell's Kitchen Flea Market (15 minute walk) - This New York City staple is not to be missed!
- Chelsea Market (20 minute subway) - Peruse through the shops and food stands at Chelsea Market.
- Times Square (10 minute walk) - Just steps away from your front door, experience the iconic lights of New York City!
- Bar Centrale (10 minute walk) - Dine on the delicious cuisine at this swanky hideaway, where you might spot a famous face or two!
The Vortex in NYC
Julie was an excellent host. Great NYC apartment with many lifestyle upgrades to the residence making the stay very enjoyable. Location In Hell’s Kitchen is great as well. Highly Recommend Art and Monica Taylor ”
Wonderful host and location
The Vortex is centrally located, close to time square, Central Park and other close by attractions. It is a well appointed and clean property. Host Julie was very gracious and cooperative. She gave us detailed information about to do list in Newyork city which was very useful. Definitely recommend this property. Hope to visit again in future. Gopal and Andrea”