Designer Dream in the Keys
Key West, Florida
Designer Dream in the Keys
The pathways to paradise await you on the streets of Old Town Key West! This marvelous two-bedroom cottage sits surrounded by serenity and tropical delights while still being walking distance from all the action. Boasting a spacious 1100 square feet, you’ll love the beach town charm this sunny home provides.
The bright and open floor plan boasts high, vaulted ceilings, allowing for ample amounts of natural light to fill the space, flowing in through the doors that easily open up to the charming patio from the living room. The main layout is pristine, with small touches of beachside elegance found in the décor. While the master chef gets down to work in the modern kitchen, sip on a glass of wine in the living room while you watch TV or lounge on the patio in the warm, ocean breeze.
With two bedrooms, this lovely cottage is perfect for a couples’ getaway to the beach or a small family trip! Both bedrooms feature queen-sized beds outfitted with crisp, clean linens and bedding. The bathrooms are pristine and polished, great for readying yourself for a day at the beach!
In the morning, there’s nothing better than lounging on your front porch with a cup of coffee as the sun peaks over the palm trees. The backyard is the perfect oasis for the rest of the day, complete with a refreshing pool and plenty of lounge chairs. Fire up the grill and enjoy a poolside barbecue, dining alfresco under the sun.
Key West is the most captivating of the Florida Keys, known for its eccentric ambiance and beautiful tropical scenes. This Caribbean oasis is perfectly suited for exploring the island, situated close to Duval Street, the Hemingway House, and pristine, sandy beaches. There are plenty of funky cafes, bars, and restaurants within walking distance, and the shoppers of the group will love perusing the local boutiques and art galleries. When the sun goes down, prepare yourself for some of the most breathtaking sunsets you’ll ever see.
The allure of Key West is brimming with tropical romance, perfect for your next beach getaway!
Please note: Due to HOA rules, this property cannot accommodate animals.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA), Key West International Airport (EYW)
3.5 hours by car (MIA), 15 minute by car (EYW)
Tropical neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lazy Dog Kayaking and Paddleboarding (15 minute drive) - Head through mangroves and crystal waters, maybe diving in to hang with sea turtles and dolphins!
- Key West Lighthouse (7 minute walk) - Climb to the top of this amazing lighthouse for sweeping views!
- Fury Key West (5 minute drive) - Take a romantic cruise at sunset, enjoying beautiful vistas and sipping on champagne.
- Gallery Una (5 minute drive) - This shops offers local works of art, inspired by Key West's tropical and colorful way of life!
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory (10 minute walk) - You'll find lush gardens, rushing waterfalls, and of course, colorful butterflies!
Places of Interest
- Hemingway Home (7 minute walk) - Wander through this famous author's lushly landscaped home and learn about his life and works.
- Duval Street (6 minute walk) - This main drag is outlined with cafes, art galleries, funky bars, and shops!
- Smathers Beach (8 minute drive) - Head out for a beach day at one of the most beautiful beaches on the coast.
- Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe (10 minute walk) - Satisfy your sweet tooth with a famous slice of Ket West key lime pie!
- Blue Heaven (8 minute walk) - For a leisurely, tropical brunch, this little slice of heaven is the only choice.
Great Stay in Key West
This cottage is the essence of Key West. Perfectly located to walk everywhere. Nice heated pool and chaises to rest in the afternoon and enjoy your breakfast in the morning. Comfortable beds and baths, Nice washer/dryer. Hope to return”
Exactly what the perfect Key West cottage should be
The Designer Dream home is in the ideal location. It is walking distance to Old Town shops and restaurants yet secluded and quiet to come home to after a day on Duval Street. Our host was readily available and offered great suggestions. We hope to return! ”
We had a wonderful time at Designer Dream. The host was very attentive as soon as I booked and was more than willing to work with me on moving my check in date to help me out. The home was very clean and the furnished well. I would love to return for a longer visit to this home being we had to leave early due to a busy schedule. Our stay was excellent!”
A well appointed, cozy bungalow tucked away in a quiet neighborhood which is walking distance to wonderful restaurants, shopping and Duval St. The house is nicely decorated, very clean and comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and modern. Despite the closeness of the houses, the pool area is so private that it felt very secluded and totally relaxing! Loved the home and Key West.”
Perfect Key West House
Fantastic location for walking old town. Great splash pool and deck totally private. Call Eaton Bikes and they will bring beach cruisers with locks and baskets and take to the streets like a local. Great house, great host. ”
Truly a Dream
What a gem! Great style and detail has gone into this darling home. Very comfortable and casual - just right for the keys. A refreshing dip in the pool was a daily delight. An oasis just far enough away from busy Duval in a lovely eclectic neighborhood.”
Perfect week in Key West!
The Designer Dream home is ideal for a week of exploring Keys west and the Keys as a whole. Perfectly located in Old Town Key West, there is no need to worry about parking or driving as all the best restaurants and sights are an easy walk. The owner and manager are very attentive and helpful. Highly recommended!”
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet