The Woodrun Lodge
Stoney Creek Sunpath – Whistler Village
Perfectly located in Stoney Creek in Whistler, this lovely two-bedroom residence sits on 1080 square feet and presents an ideal winter wonderland for skiing in Whistler! Just a short walk away to Whistler Village and featuring all the amenities you’ll need, this wonderful residence is the perfect choice!
This gorgeous residence is extremely spacious and comfortably furnished with high-end and plush fixtures. After a long day on the slopes, there’s nothing better than settling in for an afternoon nap or movie on the soft sofa. The warmth radiating from the stone fireplace will keep you nice and toasty as you sip on a glass of wine and wait for the master chef of the group to whip up something delicious for dinner in the well-equipped kitchen. When the sun goes down, park yourselves out on the balcony to take in the striking and vibrant colors in the mountain sky.
In each of the two bedrooms, you’ll find rustic, light wood finishes that complete the alpine sensibility of the home. The master features a king-sized bed and access to balcony, while the second bedroom has a bunk bed. Both beds are outfitted with soft and luxurious bedding, sure to lull you straight to sleep!
This amazing complex offers an outdoor swimming pool, perfect for a refreshing dip in the summer! Other amenities include underground secured parking and an ideal location for those looking to be in the heart of hall the action. Fine dining and charming chops are all a quick stroll away, and skiers will have easy access to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. You’ll be thrilled by the area’s scenic hiking and biking trails and the incredible vistas they lead to.
The ski trip of your dreams awaits you in Whistler!
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1080 square feet
Queen and Twin
5 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
2 hours and 10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Blackcomb (10 minute walk) - Ski some of the best slopes in the continent!
- Valley Trail (5 minute drive) - With lake views, and easy, paved terrain, this is a great path for a run or leisurely walk.
- Whistler Sliding Center (10 minute drive) - Try the bobsled or luge at this state of the art sports complex!
- Whistler Train Wreck (10 minute drive) - Explore one of Whistler's most unique hiking areas.
- Audain Art Museum (6 minute walk) - For a dose of culture, check out this magnificent art museum.
Places of Interest
- Garibaldi Provincial Park (25 minute drive) - This lovely park features stunning scenery, wildlife viewing, and plenty of hiking trails.
- Whistler Village (10 minute walk) - With shops, restaurants, and plenty to do, you'll love the ambiance of this ski village!
- Lost Lake Park (6 minute drive) - This is an ideal spot for those looking for cross-country skiing in the winter or a beach in this summer.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park (15 minute drive) - Once the weather warms up, make your way to this gorgeous park,
- Araxi Restaurant and Oyster Bar (6 minute walk) - This celebrated spot is great for seafood and swanky fare.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility