Lil' Bit of Heaven
Duck, North Carolina
Lil’ Bit of Heaven
Newly renovated and featuring oceanfront views, this delightful three-bedroom penthouse is the perfect slice of heaven for your trip to the Outer Banks! Nestled on 1150 square feet, you’ll have stupendous views east and west of the shimmering Atlantic, creating the perfect spot to relax with friends and family.
When you enter this amazing penthouse, you’ll be impressed by the elegant furnishings and high-end finishes. The interiors exude contemporary, island-inspired design, featuring nautical art, exposed beam ceilings, neutral colors, and touches of vibrant, beachy decor. Kick your feet up and relax on the plush sofas as you enjoy a movie night or watch the big game on the flat screen television.
The master chef of the group will love preparing dinner in the sleek, full-equipped kitchen. Enjoy meals at the dining table with seating enough for six. Before heading to bed, venture to the large, panoramic deck to settle into Adirondack chairs and take in panoramic ocean views. The kids will love playing a game of foosball in the loft before heading to bed.
The master bedroom offers a plush queen-sized bed, as does the second guest bedroom. The kids will love the playful, twin-over-twin bunk bed. The master features a pristine en-suite bathroom, and the upstairs bathroom is a work of art. This bathroom offers exposed wood paneling, a freestanding soaker tub, and a double vanity.
Barrier Island Station offers you and your guests access to indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, beach volleyball, and basketball courts, and a state of the art fitness center. You’ll just be a quick walk away from the soft sands of the beach and crash of the waves.
Duck and the rest of the Outer Banks are the perfect, idyllic beach location for your next family getaway. Serene and upscale, this lovely coastal town is full of delicious seafood eateries, charming and luxury shops, and ample opportunity for water sports. Make sure you venture out to other towns, such as Kitty Hawk and Corolla, where you’ll experience the majesty of seeing wild horses up close.
Serenity and coastal beauty await you in the Outer Banks!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1150 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Norfolk International Airport - ORF
1 hour and 40 minutes by car
Beautiful beach and ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Duck Cycle (3 minute drive) - Cruise around Duck by bike!
- The Waterfront Shops (8 minute walk) - Shop til you drop at these charming local shops!
- Outer Banks Boat Tours (35 minute drive) - Choose from a sunset cruise, vineyard voyage, and so much more!
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. (10 minute walk) - Hang ten with the best of them!
- Duck Parasail (4 minute drive) - Soar over the waves with this amazing parasailing company.
Places of Interest
- Duck Donuts (2 minute drive) - Warm and delicious, your mouth will water at the sight of these incredible donuts.
- Duck Town Park Boardwalk (3 minute drive) - With unique shops and restaurants, this charming stretch is perfect for families.
- Wright Brothers Memorial (20 minute drive) - Enjoy this memorial to North Carolina's first in flight.
- Corolla (25 minute drive) - Experience the magic of seeing wild horses up close and personal on the beach in Corolla.
- The Blue Point (7 minute walk) - Serving up eclectic seafood dishes, this lively beach joint features delicious cocktails, live music, and ocean views.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility