On the Slopes in Wonderful Family Ski Resort!
On the Slopes in Wonderful Family Ski Resort!
Enjoy a stay at this gorgeous, mint-condition four-bedroom home set on 2450 square feet aside the Kicking Horse lift in Granby Ranch! Take in stunning views of skiers gliding down the slopes from the living room or the back and front porches!
The charming façade of this mountain home gives way to its rustic, alpine interior décor. The open floor plan contains the living room and dining room, split down the middle by a massive and towering stone fireplace. Settle in on the plush, leather sofas across from a roaring fire as you have a casual movie night. The vaulted ceilings and large, pristine windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the space, truly bringing the beauty of the outdoors in.
Culinary dreams will come to fruition in the polished gourmet kitchen. This space is filled with stunning wooden cabinetry and modern appliances that are sure to cook your creations to absolute perfection. Onlookers can gather around the large center island and breakfast bar to watch the master chef at work, and more formal meals can be enjoyed next to a warm fire in the dining room.
Each bedroom is decorated in a soothing and majestic mountain style, including light wood finishes and subdued colors. Two bedrooms feature king-sized beds, one has a queen, and the final bedroom has two twin beds. Each of the bathrooms is roomy and pristine, with luxury amenities that will relax you endlessly during your stay.
Downstairs functions as its own private living space of sorts, perfect for some extra privacy! The downstairs features one of the bedrooms, a bathroom, and living area that includes theater-style seating for a relaxing movie night after a day on the slopes. Take a short walk or drive to the heated pool and hot tub at the base of the mountain for some extra relaxation.
Granby Ranch Resort offers a plethora of activities to be enjoyed, such as golf, fly fishing, mountain biking, and of course, skiing. Explore the gorgeous natural wonders that surround you, such as Rocky Mountain National Park, Lake Granby, and Hot Sulfur Springs. Golf lovers will adore the proximity to six amazing mountain courses, and there’s plenty of shopping and dining within short driving distance.
Mountain luxury awaits at this charming, rustic home in Granby Ranch!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2450 square feet, 228 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours and 15 minutes by car (DEN), 2 hours by car (EGE)
Views of Granby Ranch and the Rocky Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Granby Ranch Skiing - These are slopes the whole family can enjoy!
- Fly Fishing - Grab some waders and a pole and spend an afternoon or a full week tapping your line across some beautiful mountain waters.
- Sombrero Stables at Snow Mountain Ranch (15 minute drive) - Bring out your inner cowgirl or cowboy at this western ranch!
- High Country Trails (20 minute drive) - Discover the trails of Granby by horseback!
- Grand Elk Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Play a round of golf with the majestic rocky mountains in the distance.
Places of Interest
- Rocky Mountain National Park (45 minute drive) - Explore the majestic mountain scenery in this national park!
- Lake Granby (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a summer's day out on the water.
- Never Summer Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Enjoy craft brews in the brisk mountain air.
- Mustachio's on the Lake (20 minute drive) - In family-style fashion, this traditional Italian restaurant offers wonderful lake views.
- Maverick's Grille (10 minute drive) - Dine on classic American eats and local beer in this relaxed, Western eatery.
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch and Spa
Awesome ski house
Another awesome trip at the Arnold Haus! We keep coming back because we love the true ski in ski out. Having a private lift for the residence is great. The home is perfectly appointed with comfy couches and a large kitchen table! Thanks again. See you next year. ”
Our family had a wonderful time at this location which allowed us to easily accommodate our friends for several nights. This is a comfortable and spacious home that is designed for individual privacy if desired. The host family was very helpful both before and during our stay in answering questions and providing some guidance on the area. Close enough to the lakes and national park for easy access while still providing a wonderful get-a-way experience. Treat their home like it's your home and you won't be disappointed...until you have to leave!”
Wonderful time in a beautiful home in the Rockies
The house is very nice, well appointed with everything we could ask. Had a little trouble finding it (or rather two different Map Systems did) but once we got there it was everything we had hoped for. Very close to Rocky mountain State Park. Granby does not have a lot of facilities but very close to Winter Park, which does. Easy access to get around most of the Rockies. If you are a skier, the ski lift runs right be the house. Would highly recommend. ”
We had a great time at your home! I love ski in ski out! I have my eyes on you! :) Thanks David”