Key Largo, Florida
Canal Front Key Largo Home
Key Largo Canal Front Home
Find yourself in paradise at this stunning, four-bedroom canal front home in Key Largo! Steeped with island charm and serenity and seclusion beyond belief, this beautiful home sits on 2700 square feet surrounded by lush mangroves and the glistening waters of the canal.
The interiors of this lovely canal home are bright and pristine, perfect for relaxing after a day spent out on the water. Rustic, wooden finishes can be found throughout the décor, adding a welcoming air to the home. The kitchen is well-stocked with whatever you might need to whip up something delicious for your family to enjoy – maybe even your own fresh catch from that very same day!
Each of the four bedrooms is outfitted with a queen-sized bed and decorated with bright colors to match the vibrant ambiance outside. The three full bathrooms and other half bath are polished and clean, making a great private space for getting ready in the morning.
For some indoor entertainment, the game room at this stunning home is the perfect place to spend a rainy day or casual night in. Engage in a little friendly competition with a game of pool or foosball, or mix yourself a drink at the island-inspired bar as you watch the big game. There’s a large tiki hut outside containing a gas barbecue, perfect for a casual canal side lunch. Also under the tiki hut, you’ll find a large flat screen television that’s perfect for a late night movie after a day on the water.
This property has a private dock with double boat dockage. After bringing in the fresh catch of the day, inspect your bounty at the fish cleaning station! This home also comes with two canoes, bicycles, and outdoor gas torches to give the home that special tropical touch. As the sun begins to sink low in the sky, there’s nothing better than settling down in the hot tub, enjoying the rejuvenating waters along with the vibrant colors in the sky,
Key Largo and the rest of the keys make the perfect family-friendly destination for your next beach getaway! There are so many beautiful natural wonders to explore, such as John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, the Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge, and more! Spend your stay dining on fresh and delicious seafood dishes and sipping tropical cocktails, sure to relax and delight you to no end.
Paradise awaits you in Key Largo at this stunning and serene canal home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
Canal and mangrove views!
Activities of Interest
- Robbie's Tarpon Feeding (35 minute drive) - Feed the tarpon at this famed spot.
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (7 minute drive) - Dive through coral reefs, mangrove swamps, and sea grass beds at this amazing marine park.
- Graceful Fishing Charters (6 minute drive) - Anglers looking to catch the big one
- Garl’s Coastal Kayaking Everglades (35 minute drive) - Explore the incredible National Everglade Park.
- EcoSail (7 minute drive) - Take a tranquil sailing trip.
Places of Interest
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge (10 minute drive) - Guests are encouraged to visit to learn more about alligators in their natural habitat.
- Dolphin Cove (3 minute drive) - Swim and interact with these amazing creatures in a protected space.
- Morada Bay Full Moon Party (30 minute drive) - Every full moon, guests gather on Morada Bay for an amazing beach party.
- The Fish House (4 minute drive) - Keeping with its name, you'll dine on delicious and fresh seafood at this lovely eatery.
- Harriette's Restaurant (10 minute drive) - This quaint, bright yellow eatery serves down-home breakfast and lunch.
Fabulous Stay in the Keys!
We throughly enjoyed our stay at this Key Largo home. The house was well equipped both inside and out. We were happy to have the use of the canoes and bikes. It was nice paddling around the canals and out to the bay. We saw numerous manatees and also iguanas sunning in the mangroves. The hot tub was a plus as the evenings were a little cool. Thanks for sharing your home with us! ”
Key Largo jaunt
We had an awesome trip to the Canal Front Home in Key Largo. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood with water on two sides. Lower level is great for entertaining and has an outdoor tiki grill area, large hot tub, and man cave bar with TV and pool table. Amazing views from the rooftop terrace. We rented a 23 foot center console, and explored the area. There were several great restaurants accessible by boat, so I'd recommend that if you make the trip. Bobby was a tremendous host and we look forward to visiting again. Jess Washburn”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo