London, United Kingdom
Sloane Square Hotel (HS)
You are booking a standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Sloane Square Hotel is a luxury hotel located on Sloane Square, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London.
The double rooms are extremely cosy, some with a bay window overlooking the Square and others enjoying the quietness of the historic Holy Trinity Church. The rooms have their own modern en-suite bathroom and come with luxury Elemis toiletries.
The hotel is in prime position, with London's top attractions within easy reach via the London Underground just across the square or by taxi from the rank opposite the hotel.
Within 100 meters, Duke of York Square has boutique shops, al-fresco dining, the world-famous Saatchi Gallery and on from that you'll be in the perfect place to go shopping at some of the most luxury brands and stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
45 minutes by car
London City views
Activities of Interest
- Natural History Museum (10 minutes tube journey) - A tube trip to South Kensington will take you to the famous Natural History Museum, the home to life and earth specimens.
- Cadogan Hall (2 minutes walk from the hotel) - This stunning hall is a 950-seat venue in the heart of Chelsea and hosts over 300 concerts and events every year.
- London Eye (15 minutes tube journey) - Go for a ride on Europe's tallest Ferris wheel for spectactular views of "The Big Smoke"!
Places of Interest
- Buckingham Palace (10 minutes tube journey) - Hop onto the tube from Sloane Square and get off at Victoria to visit the official London residence of the British Monarch.
- Victoria & Albert Museum (10 minutes tube journey) - Immerse yourself into the world's largest museum of decorative arts and design.
- Westminster and Big Ben (10 minutes tube journey) - Head on over to Westminster for views of arguably the most famous landmark in the UK, London's iconic national timepiece!
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service