Rare 3 bed, 3 bath condo walkable to the Best Beach in Naples!
Rare 3 bedroom, 3 full private bathroom condo, walkable to the Best Beach in Naples!
Guests will adore this spacious rare three bed 3 full private bath residence, featuring gulf views and easy access to the best beach in all of Naples! Situated on 2040 square feet, this amazing property sits just across the street from the luxurious Ritz Carlton, magnificent shopping, and plenty more activity. All this and more make for the very best location in all of Naples!
With high ceilings and an open-concept floor plan, this residence feels more spacious than its 2040 square feet would suggest! The décor is bright and fun, matching the beautiful beach location and featuring eye-catching art pieces that you’ll love. The stylish interiors of the living room give way to a lovely balcony, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. After you make dinner in the modern kitchen, lounge outside with a tropical cocktail and take in marvelous views of the sea and the sunset.
Each of the three bedrooms features light, soothing colors, making for wonderful spaces to retreat to and let the soft lap of the waves lull you to sleep. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the other two offer equally comfortable queens.
In the complex itself, you’ll have access to wonderful amenities. If you need a break from the beach, cool off in the refreshing waters of the community pool or rejuvenate your senses in the hot tub. In the mood for a poolside barbecue? Take advantage of the grilling area and have a cookout with the family!
Naples is a small, charming beachside city, situated on the soft, pristine sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you have a passion for golf, fishing, shopping, or the arts, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep you busy! Vanderbilt Beach, one of the best in Naples, is just a quick walk away, making it easy to spend most of your time with your toes in the sand. The home is close to the Everglades, which you can explore by hiking, canoeing, or even airboat! The vibrant cities of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and so many others are just a quick two-hour drive away, making them perfect for a day trip!
The serenity and beachside luxury of this beautiful Naples home await you!
**Property is on 5th floor and has elevator access**
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2040 square feet, 190 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
40 minutes by car
Glorious views of Vanderbilt Beach!
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary (40 minute drive) - Uncover the secrets of the Everglades at this amazing sanctuary!
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (15 minute drive) - Located in a lush, tropical garden, this zoo offers 70 species of rare and beautiful animals.
- Bird Garden of Naples (35 minute drive) - This multitude of wild parrots will delight you as you stroll though this habitat!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon (15 minute drive) - Visitors of all ages will have a blast at this fun water park!
- Sugden Community Theatre (20 minute drive) - This nationally recognized community theater offers top grade productions!
Places of Interest
- Vanderbilt Beach (10 minute walk) - Take a short stroll to the best beach in all of Naples!
- Old Naples (20 minute drive) - Take in the romance of Old Naples, an elegant and historic area with shops, cafes, and so much more.
- Tin City (20 minute drive) - If you want a distinctive shopping experience, head to Tin City, with its plethora of eclectic stores and restaurants.
- The Village on Venetian Bay (15 minute drive) - Peruse through the upscale shops of this open-air shopping mall.
- Ridgway Bar & Grill (25 minute drive) - Ridgway offers the chance to dine in a lush, open garden, with classic American fare with French influences.
Susan C.March 2023
My husband and I had a great time at Ellen’s lovely condo. I reached out to her a few times with questions, and she responded immediately & was a great host. She was very helpful, even offering to recommend restaurants and things to do. The location is wonderful with many shops and restaurants nearby and all types of food. We made dining reservations through OpenTable a month before we went, which was great, because all restaurants were pretty booked. Our only disappointment was that the restaurants at the Ritz Carlton next door were still closed from the hurricane. The beach was open, but there were warning signs about possible debris in the sand, so shoes were recommended for walks on the beach at all times. We dined at many amazing restaurants and the shopping down there is top-notch. It was a great getaway from our cold grey Michigan winters. We loved it and would definitely go back there again”
Jessica S.March 2023
Excellent and easy communication with owners. They were SO nice and accommodating. The building is so safe and in a great location — walking distance to the beach and everything you need is nearby. The condo has everything you need ( beach chairs, towels, coolers….) It was quiet, peaceful and relaxing. The condo is super spacious and could accommodate 6. We are so grateful for the opportunity to stay here! Thank you, Ellen and family for giving us a wonderful week at the beach! ”
Mary Jo J.December 2022
The weather was not very cooperative (cold) and poor Naples is still dealing with hurricane damage, but we just needed a place to stay to visit family for Christmas! Perfect location, a block from beach and it literally opened the week before we arrived at our point. The hostess was so gracious and kind - and has a very fun condo! We will be sure to return.”