Walk to the Best Beach in Naples!
Walk to the Best Beach in Naples!
Guests will adore this spacious, three-bedroom residence, featuring gulf views and easy access to the best beach in all of Naples! Situated on 2040 square feet, this amazing property sits just across the street from the luxurious Ritz Carlton, magnificent shopping, and plenty more activity. All this and more make for the very best location in all of Naples!
With high ceilings and an open-concept floor plan, this residence feels more spacious than its 2040 square feet would suggest! The décor is bright and fun, matching the beautiful beach location and featuring eye-catching art pieces that you’ll love. The stylish interiors of the living room give way to a lovely balcony, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. After you make dinner in the modern kitchen, lounge outside with a tropical cocktail and take in marvelous views of the sea and the sunset.
Each of the three bedrooms features light, soothing colors, making for wonderful spaces to retreat to and let the soft lap of the waves lull you to sleep. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the other two offer equally comfortable queens.
In the complex itself, you’ll have access to wonderful amenities. If you need a break from the beach, cool off in the refreshing waters of the community pool or rejuvenate your senses in the hot tub. In the mood for a poolside barbecue? Take advantage of the grilling area and have a cookout with the family!
Naples is a small, charming beachside city, situated on the soft, pristine sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you have a passion for golf, fishing, shopping, or the arts, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep you busy! Vanderbilt Beach, one of the best in Naples, is just a quick walk away, making it easy to spend most of your time with your toes in the sand. The home is close to the Everglades, which you can explore by hiking, canoeing, or even airboat! The vibrant cities of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and so many others are just a quick two-hour drive away, making them perfect for a day trip!
The serenity and beachside luxury of this beautiful Naples home await you!
**Property is on 5th floor and has elevator access**
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2040 square feet, 190 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
40 minutes by car
Glorious views of Vanderbilt Beach!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary (40 minute drive) - Uncover the secrets of the Everglades at this amazing sanctuary!
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (15 minute drive) - Located in a lush, tropical garden, this zoo offers 70 species of rare and beautiful animals.
- Bird Garden of Naples (35 minute drive) - This multitude of wild parrots will delight you as you stroll though this habitat!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon (15 minute drive) - Visitors of all ages will have a blast at this fun water park!
- Sugden Community Theatre (20 minute drive) - This nationally recognized community theater offers top grade productions!
Places of Interest
- Vanderbilt Beach (10 minute walk) - Take a short stroll to the best beach in all of Naples!
- Old Naples (20 minute drive) - Take in the romance of Old Naples, an elegant and historic area with shops, cafes, and so much more.
- Tin City (20 minute drive) - If you want a distinctive shopping experience, head to Tin City, with its plethora of eclectic stores and restaurants.
- The Village on Venetian Bay (15 minute drive) - Peruse through the upscale shops of this open-air shopping mall.
- Ridgway Bar & Grill (25 minute drive) - Ridgway offers the chance to dine in a lush, open garden, with classic American fare with French influences.
Our 2nd stay at this wonderful condo and was just as nice as the 1st! The owners are lovely too. Will def be back again soon. Thank you Ellen! ”
Perfect location! Just a short walk to the beach. The pools were not over crowded and we could easily find chairs anytime of the day. The condo has everything we needed and was beautifully decorated. Ellen the host was easy to get a hold of with any questions and checked in to make sure we were enjoying our vacation. Thank you again! ”
A must stay in Naples with very attentive owners. A beautiful condo with all the comforts of home. A quick walk to the beach for a day of fun in the sun or a relaxed day at one of 2 pools. Finish off your day with a gorgeous sunset from your Lani followed by dinner at one of many close restaurants. Come for a stay and you might never want to leave!!”