Upscale Rustic Moab Home
Upscale Rustic Moab Home
Nestled on 2000 square feet in Desert Winds just three miles south of downtown Moab, this marvelously rustic three-bedroom home is the perfect home base for those looking to explore the natural splendor of Utah! Make yourself at home in this stunning designer decorated residence.
With a slightly rustic and western feel, this beautiful home welcomes you with open arms! Natural, wooden furniture fills the living spaces, and you’ll love settling into the plush sofa in the living room next to a roaring fire after a long day or exploring. The living room easily extends into the contemporary kitchen, where you’ll find sleek granite countertops, modern appliances, and everything else you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal!
With three bedrooms and more than enough extra sleeping space, this incredible residence can fit up to 16 guests! The master bedroom is luxuriously appointed with a plush, king-sized bed and massive flat screen television. The second bedroom offers two queen-sized beds, and the third bedroom has two sets of bunk beds, perfect for the kids! Additionally, there are two queen-sized pull out couches for your use, one in the living room and one in the upstairs loft.
After a long day filled with hiking, rafting, or a plethora of other outdoor activities, settle in on the spacious outdoor patio. For a casual barbecue, fire up the state of the art grill, and then dine together around the outdoor fire pit.
Moab serves as the hot spot for adventure in Southern Utah! Every type of adventure lover, from the hiker to the river rafter, will find something to thrill them here. This beautiful residence sits just minutes away from breathtaking national parks, including Arches and Canyonlands. Get a feel for the culture of the town at one of its museums, or just head downtown for a delicious drink or some tasty food. The desert landscape will thrill you to no end!
Adventure awaits you at this incredible Moab home!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and Other
16 guests maximum
Grand Junction Regional Airport - GJT
2 hours by car
Moab Red Rock cliffs!
Activities of Interest
- Western River Expeditions (6 minute drive) - Raft through the rapids of the Colorado River!
- Corona Arch Trail (30 minute drive) - Hike around this amazing natural sandstone arch.
- Moab Giants Dinosaur Park (20 minute drive) - Learn more about the prehistoric world of dinosaurs!
- Red River Adventures (3 minute drive) - This company specializes in a variety of land-based and water activities, including rafting trips, rock climbing, horseback riding, and more!
- Moab Adventure Center (6 minute drive) - Soar over the red rock views at this zip lining center!
Places of Interest
- Arches National Park (15 minute drive) - With more than 2000 natural sandstone arches, this incredible park is a worth a visit.
- Canyonlands National Park (45 minute drive) - Visit this amazing natural park, known for its dramatic desert landscape.
- Sand Flats Recreation Area (10 minute drive) - If you're in the mood for camping one night, head to Sand Flats!
- Museum of Moab (8 minute drive) - This wonderful museum is dedicated to preserving the unique geological and historical culture of Moab.
- Zax Restaurant and Watering Hole (7 minute drive) - You'll love the atmosphere and the cocktails at this laid back eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet