Stunning North Boulder Home
Stunning North Boulder Home
When you arrive at this gorgeous Boulder home, you’ll immediately feel at ease in this trendy city! Boasting four bedrooms and 4200 square feet, this lovely and elegant home welcomes you with open arms, featuring everything from terrific works of art to massive sunlit spaces. Prepare to book your return trip, because once you’re here you won’t ever want to leave!
Enter through the front door and find yourself in a pristine living room, boasting an ample amount of space and filled with the soft glow of natural sunlight. The striking details and luxury amenities will delight you to no end. The living areas boast sleek and modern furniture, with bright pops of color helping to create a truly welcoming spot. Gather around the wood burning fireplace, or head to the media and entertainment room to snuggle up for a movie night with the massive flat screen television!
The open concept gourmet kitchen is equipped with top of the line Wolf and SubZero appliances, creating the perfect space for culinary creation, great meals, and conversation. A long breakfast bar is perfect for a morning cup of coffee or for sipping on a glass of wine while the master chef gets to work in the kitchen. Along with the amazing appliances, you’ll find no lack of incredible amenities to help you whip up delicious meals, including Riedel stemware, Wusthof knives, and Cast Iron cookware – truly any chef’s dream! Enjoy dinner underneath a sparkling light fixture at the smooth dining table.
Each of the four bedrooms is built exclusively for comfort and style. The master suite is a sanctuary unto itself, one of the most gorgeous spaces in the house! It rests on its own level in the house, comes equipped with a king-sized bed, and offers access to the hot tub on the deck. Three of the bedrooms features en-suite bathrooms, and each has luxury, resort-style bedding.
After a day of exploring Boulder, come back to your private oasis and spend some time luxuriating in the magnificent outdoor living space. The summer outdoor dining area is a great place to enjoy meals alfresco, and there’s nothing more relaxing than a rejuvenating soak in the hot tub. Read a book or nap on the hammock in the yard, surrounded by the lush Aspens and Evergreens. On a rainy day, entertain yourself with a game of ping pong!
This beautiful home offers the perfect location for hikes, runs, and other outdoor adventures. The house rests a short walk away from the Mount Sanitas trail, or you can take a short drive to other iconic sites in the area. Take the cruiser bikes for a ride downtown, where you’ll find hoppy breweries and an exploding culinary scene. Whether you’re shopping on Pearl Street or hiking the Flatirons, you’ll love returning to this stunning sanctuary of peace and serenity when you’re done.
This amazing home waits to welcome you to the majestic city of Boulder!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
1 hour by car
Lush backyard views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Hike the Flatirons (10 minute drive) - Boulder's got a plethora of hikes to try, but be sure not to miss the most iconic!
- Pearl Street Shopping (6 minute drive) - Wander through this historic outdoor shopping center.
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (7 minute drive) - This culture filled museum is a great pit stop during an adventure filled day.
- Boulder Creek Path (6 minute drive) - Saunter down this lovely path, running parallel to a rushing creek.
- Mount Sanitas Trail (8 minute drive) - This trail is a bit more challenging, but if you're up for the steep climb there are stunning views at the end!
Places of Interest
- Wonderland Lake (4 minute drive) - With plenty of water activities, space to run, and hiking trails, this is a great spot for a family afternoon!
- Frasca (7 minute drive) - One of the city's biggest draws is its exploding culinary scene, and Frasca will provide a totally unforgettable Italian meal!
- Boulder County Farmer's Market (20 minute drive) - Come hungry and peruse the stalls for this weekly tradition!
- Fiske Planetarium (10 minute drive) - There's magic to be found at you learn about the vastness of the cosmos.
- The No Name Bar (10 minute drive) - For a totally unique experience out on the town, head to this tucked away speakeasy.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo