Beach Belle - 30A
Beach Belle - 30A
Nestled on 2340 square feet in a quaint and serene subdivision just a few miles from Seaside, this gorgeous five-bedroom cottage is perfect for your next beachside getaway. Decorated with a chic beach theme, you’ll be swept away by the contemporary décor and welcoming elements that make you feel right at home.
Upon entering the home, you’ll be met with a sweeping, open concept living, dining, and kitchen area, created specifically for entertaining guests and spending quality time with your guests. The living room invites you in with plush and pristine sofas, situated around a massive flat screen television, perfect for a movie night. After dinner, turn on the Sonos sound system and bust out a board game for a family game night!
Culinary buffs will love spending time in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen. With gleaming Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a gas stove, the master chef will easily be able to whip up delicious meals for the whole family to enjoy! The rustic wooden dining table comfortably seats six and there is additional seating for three at the kitchen bar.
On the first floor, you’ll find the first of five bedrooms, equipped with a plush queen-sized bed, flat screen television, and en-suite bathroom with a shower and double vanity. On the second floor rest the other four bedrooms, including the spacious master bedroom with a king-sized bed. Before bed, spend time out on the private balcony enjoying the balmy sea breeze. Next, you’ll find a queen bunkroom and a queen room, connected by a singular bathroom. Finally, the kids’ room offers two twin-sized bunk beds.
If you love spending summer evenings surrounded by lush nature and warm breezes, you’ll love the amazing outdoor living space. Outfitted with plenty of cozy furniture, this space is perfect for settling down with a glass of wine and enjoying the Florida sunset. There’s also a gas grill, perfect for grilling up a steak or some fresh seafood. Just a short walk away there’s a community pool, or if you feel like heading to the beach take the six-seated electric golf cart, perfect for transporting your family and all your beach gear to the ocean.
During your stay, make sure you hop on a bike and pedal your way down 30A, taking in the unique identity of each coastal town you hit along the way. As you ride down the whimsical streets, you’ll see charming and boutique shops, local seafood haunts, and five-star culinary opportunities with ocean views. Make sure you try your hand at fishing, paddle boarding, or snorkeling, and spend plenty of time with the snow white sand between your toes.
This magnificent Seagrove cottage is perfect for a 30A getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2340 square feet, 218 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
40 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- 30A Dive (15 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the sea with this amazing company.
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club (25 minute drive) - Complete with a beautiful beach club and dining area, this golf course offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfers.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (25 minute drive) - Spend an afternoon casting a line out on the water.
- YOLO Board and Bike (25 minute drive) - Rent your bikes and water sport gear here!
- Arnett's Gulfside Trails (20 minute drive) - Take a ride by horseback through stunning and rugged gulf scenery.
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park (15 minute drive) - The serene sight of the sand dunes will leave you in awe!
- Eden Gardens State Park (15 minute drive) - The focal point of this stunning park is the historic Wesley Estate, perfect for an afternoon stroll!
- Seaside (10 minute drive) - Explore Seaside's charming markets, shops, and restaurants.
- Grayton Beer Company (15 minute drive) - Sip on delicious craft beers in a delightfully beachy setting.
- The Wine Bar - Watercolor on 30A (10 minute drive) - This charming wine bar offers great bites and an exquisite wine list.
30A beach home
We really enjoyed our stay atBeach Belle. The beautifully decorated home was more than adequate for our family of 9. The community has a very nice swimming pool that we enjoyed and the provided golf cart made the the 5 minute drive to the beach fun. Would love to return in the future!”