Ocean front with walk out patio Hilton Head Island
Shorewood Luxury Villa
Enjoy a stay in Hilton Head at this elevated first-floor villa at the luxurious Shorewood Villas. Resting on 1440 square feet and with three bedrooms, this bright and beach-inspired residence is perfect for your next family getaway!
The open floor plan of this home is styled with rustic, high-end beach-inspired décor, with hardwood floors extending throughout and charming wood finishes. The great room and dining room easily open up to the oceanfront patio, perfect for creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor entertainment space during dinner!
The layout of the home extends from the living room to the kitchen, fully equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up delicious meals the whole family can enjoy. With a full-sized breakfast bar and glossy granite countertops, the master chef will love utilizing the modern appliances to create culinary masterpieces on a casual night in. After dinner, walk down a grassy pathway to the ocean to take in stunning sunset views!
Mom and dad will adore the master bedroom at this villa, outfitted with a king-sized bed and offering up sweeping views of the ocean. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and the third bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for kids.
Shorewood is a luxurious gated community within walking and biking distance of Coligny Plaza, with its boutique shops and delicious restaurants. When you’re not at the beach, lounge by the community pool and enjoy the feel of the sun on your skin. The pool is heated from March 1st to April 30th and October 1st to November 30th.
One of the nation’s favorite family beach trip destinations, Hilton Head has something for everyone. Golf lovers will adore the plethora of wonderful courses, and you can even invite the family along for an entertaining round of mini golf! Spend your days exploring lush nature reserves, white sandy beaches, and enjoying the sight of frolicking dolphins in the water! At night, fresh seafood awaits to fill your stomach while you take in a gorgeous Hilton Head sunset.
Make Hilton Head your next getaway destination!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1440 square feet, 134 square meters
King, Queen, and Full + Twin
7 guests maximum
Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
20 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour by car (SAV)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Hilton Head Distillery (20 minute drive) - Take a comprehensive tour of this amazing distillery.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve (6 minute drive) - This lovely nature park is perfect for a leisurely afternoon hike.
- Zipline Hilton Head (10 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrill, soar high above the ocean with this zip line company!
- Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort Golf (10 minute drive) - Enjoy the gorgeously rugged coastal scenery surrounding this beautiful course.
- Off the Hook Fishing Charters (6 minute drive) - Cast out a line and try to catch the big one!
Places of Interest
- Coligny Beach (5 minute walk) - You'll love the soft white sands at this stunning beach park.
- The Sea Shack (3 minute drive) - While simple in design, this casual eatery offers up delicious and fresh seafood dishes.
- Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum (15 minute drive) - The views from atop this magnificent lighthouse are a must see.
- Coastal Discovery Museum (10 minute drive) - Brimming with ancient buildings, trees, and native wildlife, this lovely museum is great for a day with the kids!
- Old Oyster Factory Restaurant (15 minute drive) - This waterfront restaurant is a staple of the Hilton Head culinary scene!
Incredibly comfortable, beautiful little community with great beach access, and close to restaurants. we rented a charter boat while we were there and had a great time.”
Chill…Reboot…Heaven…Retreat…Unwind…Relaxation Pick a word, this is a great place to reconnect away from the hustle and bustle of life. I would strongly recommend this place for anyone who wants to get away from it all and eliminate time from the equation. This is an end unit with a beautiful ocean view, so far less neighbor noise and an amazingly relaxing breakfast table with the ocean so close. I spent countless time sitting in the sun on the back deck taking in all of the heavy ocean air, connecting with nature.”