Ocean One Luxury Villa
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Ocean One Luxury Villa
Nestled on South Forest Beach, Ocean One Villas is a gorgeous community, perfect for your next trip to Hilton Head Island! Your lovely three-bedroom, 1590 square foot residence is perfectly located for walking to fine dining, boutique shops, and of course, the sandy white shores of the beach!
Recently renovated, this beautiful oceanfront villa is decorated with soothing and bright ocean-inspired décor. Lovely local artwork is scattered across the walls and large windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the space with a soft natural glow. The light blue color of the walls easily extends into the dining room and kitchen, where you’ll find modern appliances and plenty of space to whip up fantastic meals. After dinner, sip a glass of wine on the spacious patio as you take in the vibrant colors of the sunset.
With three beautiful bedrooms, everyone will have more than enough space to spread out and relax. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the other two bedrooms both have two beds each. Two of the bedrooms offer direct ocean views, allowing for one last look at the shimmering waters before bed.
Ocean One gives you one of the most desirable locations in all of Hilton Head. The villa is located on the first floor, so you’ll have easy access to the pool, beach, and barbecue area.
One of the nation’s favorite family beach trip destinations, Hilton Head has something for everyone. Golf lovers will adore the plethora of wonderful courses, and you can even invite the family along for an entertaining round of mini golf! Spend your days exploring lush nature reserves, white sandy beaches, and enjoying the sight of frolicking dolphins in the water! At night, fresh seafood awaits to fill your stomach while you take in a gorgeous Hilton Head sunset.
Make Hilton Head your next getaway destination!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1590 square feet
King, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
7 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
20 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour by car (SAV)
Activities of Interest
- Hilton Head Distillery (20 minute drive) - Take a comprehensive tour of this amazing distillery.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve (8 minute drive) - This lovely nature park is perfect for a leisurely afternoon hike.
- Zipline Hilton Head (10 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrill, soar high above the ocean with this zip line company!
- Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort Golf (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the gorgeously rugged coastal scenery surrounding this beautiful course.
- Off the Hook Fishing Charters (7 minute drive) - Cast out a line and try to catch the big one!
Places of Interest
- Coligny Beach (5 minute walk) - You'll love the soft white sands at this stunning beach park.
- The Sea Shack (4 minute drive) - While simple in design, this casual eatery offers up delicious and fresh seafood dishes.
- Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum (15 minute drive) - The views from atop this magnificent lighthouse are a must see.
- Coastal Discovery Museum (15 minute drive) - Brimming with ancient buildings, trees, and native wildlife, this lovely museum is great for a day with the kids!
- Old Oyster Factory Restaurant (15 minute drive) - This waterfront restaurant is a staple of the Hilton Head culinary scene!
Great location with a short walk right onto the beach. Our family had a great week and would recommend checking out Hilton Head for a laid back and relaxing week.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet