Four Seasons Scottsdale - Two Bedroom
Four Seasons Scottsdale - Two Bedroom
Located in the pristine Sonoran Desert foothills above Scottsdale, Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North offers the same incomparable accommodations and attentive service that have become synonymous with Four Seasons Resorts worldwide.
The Residence Club features a private clubhouse with 24-hour Front Desk, business center, outdoor patio with fireplace, heated swimming pool and whirlpool spa, children’s wading pool, fitness center with steam rooms and locker rooms, patio and poolside dining and cocktail service, billiards room, and lounge area with TV. A weekly schedule of activities and fitness classes is available through the Concierge prior to arrival. Additional fees may apply.
Each beautifully-appointed 2-bedroom villa is 1,670 sq. ft. and features a fully-equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and quality appliances, luxurious and comfortable living area with queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, dining area, dual king master bedrooms with en suite baths plus a ½ bath for guests, entertainment centers with large-screen TVs, DVD, stereo and video games, two private balconies or terraces, and a washer/dryer. One of the bedrooms also features a separate kitchenette, in-room gas fireplace, and sitting area with full sleeper sofa.
In addition to the Residence Club facilities, guests also enjoy access to the wonderful amenities at the adjacent Four Seasons Resort. Enjoy heated pools with poolside food and beverage service, whirlpools, two Nova Pro tennis courts, fitness center, and world-class, full-service spa with 14 treatment rooms. Golf is in abundance in the area, and the resort Concierge can provide rates and assist with booking tee times, lessons, club rental, and shuttle service from the resort.
Daily housekeeping service is provided and in-villa dining is available 24/7. Additional services, available on request, include grocery stocking, laundry and dry cleaning, even a Four Seasons chef who will prepare a gourmet meal for your family or friends in your villa.
The complimentary “Kids for All Seasons” drop-off program is available for children 5 to 12 years of age, seven days a week. Some special activities may require fees, and babysitting services for younger children or later evenings can be arranged through the Concierge.
Well-behaved pets are welcome with advance notice and a one-time pet cleaning fee of $195 for the 2-bedroom villa and $110 for the 1-bedroom villa. Pets are limited to one pet per bedroom. Pet feeding bowls, beds, and other amenities are provided.
With Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale as your home base, the surrounding Sonoran Desert and nearby areas offer something for everyone. Whether your interests are shopping, dining, exploring or simply relaxing, your choices are endless and you’ll leave your fabulous desert retreat wanting more.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1670 square feet, 156 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
40 minutes by car
Views of Desert and Mountains
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Pets are Permitted. 1 Per Bedroom, with advanced approval. One-time Cleaning of $195 for pets.
Complimentary Kids Program 7 days/week. Some activities require additional fees.
Activities of Interest
- Spring Training at Scottsdale Stadium - Spend a casual afternoon enjoying America's pastime!
- Scottsdale's Museum of the West - This incredible museum contains captivating exhibits filled with artifacts, paintings, and more from the wild, wild west!
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - This luxury shopping center is home to some of the most upscale names in the fashion world!
- MacDonald's Ranch - From guided horseback rides to cowboy cookouts, there are a plethora of activities at Scottsdale's premier horseback riding stable.
- Troon North Golf Club - This incredibly challenging course is a hallmark of the Scottsdale desert golf experience.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Scottsdale - For a true taste of Scottsdale, stroll through the historic streets of Old Town, filled with award-winning galleries, restaurants, and more!
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center - A trip to the conservation center is a perfect way to spend an educational afternoon with the kids.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve - This scenic, sustainable desert habitat offers beautiful and challenging hikes for the whole family.
- Xeriscape Garden - Discover this hidden desert oasis in Scottsdale!
- Cowboy Ciao - Enjoy the blended flavors of Italy, Mexico, and the American Southwest at this Scottsdale culinary staple.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo