Elegant apartment on Avenue Montaigne
Elegant apartment on Avenue Montaigne
This two-storey, two-bedroom, 760 square foot luxury apartment is a hidden gem in one of the most exclusive areas of Paris. Avenue Montaigne is every fashion enthusiast's idea of Heaven and it's only a short walk away from the world famous Champs-Élysées.
Divided on two floors, this stylish residence includes two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a sleek, modern shower.
The bright, open space kitchen is fully accessorised and also includes a washer/dryer and a Nespresso machine. Nothing better than starting your Parisian holiday the French way, enjoying croissants and homemade coffee in bed as you take in the views of the most romantic city in the world from the large windows.
In the evening, after a day filled with art, shopping and romantic walks along the Seine, unwind and curl up on the elegant couch in the bright living room: take some real quality time for yourself and enjoy a Nouvelle Vague movie or your favourite fashion magazine.
This stylish apartment's exclusive location will allow you to be within walking distance of nearly everything wonderful that Paris has to offer.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 760 square feet
Full and Full
4 guests maximum
Orly (ORY), Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
40 minutes by car from ORY and 50 from CDG
...the glamorous Avenue Montaigne!
Optional mid-week cleaning and maid services are available at an extra cost to be arranged with the owner.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Luxury shopping - Avenue Montaigne is one of the best streets in Paris for designer shopping. Located in the heart of Paris’s Golden Triangle, it is punctuated with world-class stores, from French brands to Italian designers.
- Le Cinq - Indulge and dine like a King at this outstanding 3 Michelin stars restaurant at the prestigious George V Four Season Hotel.
- Boat journey on the Seine - As a couple or with friends, by day or by night, discover Paris as you've never seen it... Gliding under one bridge to another with a view of the finest monuments.
- Jardin des Tuileries - Enjoy the beauty of this gorgeous park as you explore the Musée de l’Orangerie and the unique Gallery of Jeu de Paume.
Places of Interest
- Place de la Concorde (15 mins) - Walk up right to the end of the Champs-Elysées and admire the majesty of the Luxor Obelisk (a 3,300 year old Egyptian monument) and its surrounding prestigious hotels.
- Eiffel Tower (20 mins) - When in Paris... You definitely can't give a miss to one of the most extraordinary architectural wonders of the world.
- Arc de Triomphe (15 mins) - The majesty and strong historical significance of the most monumental of all triumphal arches will take your breath away.
- Le Jardin d'Acclimatation (12 mins drive) - Children and grown ups alike will love this 47-acre amusement park: it includes an archery range, house of mirrors, miniature-golf course, pony ride, puppet theater, shooting galleries and a science museum.
- Musée du Louvre (10 mins drive) - Unquestionably one of the finest art galleries in the world and home to hundreds of thousands of classic and modern masterpieces, The Louvree will definitely be a "must" on your list.
- Place Vendôme (7 mins drive) - Channel your inner F. Scott Fitzgerald and treat yourself to a cocktail at the bar of the prestigious Ritz Hotel or simply enjoy the breathtaking neoclassical beauty of one of the most gorgeous Parisian squares.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet