Club Tahoe Luxury Villa 28
Club Tahoe Luxury Villa
With spacious accommodations and magnificent views from all around, Club Tahoe Resort offers an appealing combination of stunning scenery, local attractions, and on-site amenities. This charming abode has two bedrooms and a loft and rests on 1200 square feet of alpine excellence.
Designed with maximum comfort in mind, this spacious unit spans over three levels and includes a kitchen, dining area, and living room that are built for entertainment and enjoyment. Wood paneled walls give the space and air of rusticity that welcomes you in with open arms. Settle in next to the uniquely designed fireplace while the master chef of the group whips up something delicious for you all to enjoy in the kitchen!
The two main bedrooms offer plush, queen-sized beds, sure to relax and rejuvenate you endlessly throughout the night. Up the spiral staircase, you’ll find a comfortable loft with two twin beds, great for kids who want to feel as if they’ve got their own private space!
Club Tahoe Resort offers multiple on-site activities as well as great proximity to all of Incline Village’s local attractions. Take part in water activities on Lake Tahoe, ski down amazing, world-class slopes, or test your skills on a championship level golf course. You’ll have easy access to Sand Harbor, Diamond Peak, plenty of hiking trails, and fine dining galore! When you’re done exploring, return to this beautiful home to relax.
For a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, head to Club Tahoe Resort!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport - RNO
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort (6 minute drive) - With incredible views of Lake Tahoe, family-friendly terrain, and easy and fun slopes, the entire family will love this ski resort!
- Flume Trail (5 minute drive) - This picturesque, narrow biking trail features stunning views of Lake Tahoe.
- Incline Village Mountain Golf Course (4 minute drive) - This beautiful course features an incredible mountain layout and challenging elevation changes.
- Tahoe Adventure Company (15 minute drive) - This adventure company offers something for everyone, from kayaking to hiking!
Places of Interest
- Sand Harbor Beach (10 minutes drive) - This beach features gorgeous rocky coves and boulders to jump off of!
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park (5 minute drive) - This scenic park contains the popular Sand Harbor beach and has plenty of hiking trails to enjoy.
- Alibi Ale Works and Brewery (10 minute walk) - With delicious beer and a trendy vibe, this brewery is perfect for a casual drink after a day of skiing.
- Lone Eagle Grille (4 minute drive) - This lakeside dining destination offers carefully sourced American cuisine.
- Lake Tahoe (5 minute drive) - Head to Lake Tahoe for a day of water sports and splashing in the waves.
Keith S.December 2019
Simple and comfortable with everything you need for a weeks stay, a little dated, but very good value.”