Perfect for large groups and family reunions, this incredible property is located on a 160-acre dairy farm that’s been converted to a magnificent country estate. Featuring multiple cabins for a total of ten bedrooms, the total living space is 5000 square feet, but the property in its entirety boasts ample amounts of space for outdoor games, activity, and serenity.
During your stay, you and your guests will be in one of the Three Sister’s Cabins, or in the larger Garden Cottage. The Garden Cottage has been fully renovated and offers four bedrooms, including a spacious bridal suite. The living area boasts comfortable seating, helping you to relax as you enjoy something on the 50-inch flat screen television. The dining room features a farmhouse table where your whole family can enjoy whatever the master chef of the group has whipped up in the fully-equipped kitchen. The bridal suite offers a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom, while the other rooms have queen-sized beds.
About a ¼ mile down the tree-lined road, the Three Sister’s Cabins are located adjacent to the pool and playhouse area. These cabins are each equipped with a small kitchen area, a full-tile bath with a tub and shower, and a comfortable living area. These cabins all have smooth granite countertops in the kitchen and a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed, as well as a sleeping loft with a queen. The cabins are located near each other and are within a few steps of the pool, outdoor shower, and children’s playhouse. Outside you’ll find a gas grill, perfect for a casual poolside barbecue.
On this breathtaking 160 acre property, you’ll find a plethora of amazing amenities, including a large, saltwater pool, covered barn facility, and an iconic stone fireplace pavilion that’s perfect for gatherings at night. The farm is full of horses, chickens, and other barnyard animals, completing the rustic and welcoming atmosphere. The children will love running around on the grounds, enjoying the great outdoors.
In the surrounding towns of Greenville, La Grange, and the like, you’ll find southern hospitality in ample amounts! Visit famous attractions such as Roosevelt’s Little White House, where you can see the late president’s personal retreat. There are plenty of incredible hikes in the area as well, notably at Roosevelt State Park.
Make this rustic retreat your next family getaway!
*Please note: Due to livestock on the property, no pets will be allowed.
Estate with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 8 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
25 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
1 hour by car
Views of 160 acres of farmland, with woodland, a pond, and meadows!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Warm Springs Winery (20 minute drive) - This rustic winery specializes in unique, muscadine wines from locally grown grapes.
- Wolf's Den Hiking Trail (25 minute drive) - This great hike in Roosevelt State Park offers a look at stunning scenery.
- Artisans on the Square (10 minute drive) - Representing regional artists, this stunning local gallery presents the best of fine art in south Georgia!
Places of Interest
- Callaway Gardens (30 minute drive) - This premier outdoor resort features breathtaking lakes and landscapes to enjoy
- Roosevelt's Little White House (25 minute drive) - Visit the personal retreat of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt!
- Bogle Farms - With chickens, horses, and so much more, this working farm will delight you and your family!
- Court Square Cafe (10 minute drive) - Don't miss out on the best pimento cheese you'll ever have!