Luxury on the Point
Luxury on the Point
Escape from the bustle of San Diego to the quiet and serene beaches of Coronado! This incredible 3250 square foot home features four amazing bedrooms and sits right on the water Make use of your own private dock, which can accommodate a 45-foot slip boat, and make the most of your Coronado getaway!
Upon entering this house, you’ll be struck by the gorgeous open floor plan, decorated in pristine shades of white and offset by dark and sleek wooden finishes. The layout of the home is incredibly spacious, encompassing the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The walls are dotted with magnificent works of art, an eclectic collection that gives the otherwise modern space a pinch of color and flavor.
The plush and upscale furnishings of the living room give way to the open-concept kitchen, focused around a large breakfast bar, perfect for sipping on a morning cup of coffee or watching the master chef at work. The kitchen features state of the art appliances and charming décor, sure to inspire anyone to whip up hearty, homemade meals! The dining table sits under a striking and glittering light structure, creating a graceful setting for family dinners.
Upstairs, you’ll find a spacious and cozy den area, equipped with plush seating and a massive flat screen television. This den is perfect for a movie night before retreating to one of four delightful bedrooms. A good night’s sleep is guaranteed, with two bedrooms offering king-sized beds and the other two with full-sized beds. The design of each bedroom is striking and subdued, creating a soothing ambiance.
In Coronado, the sun shines almost year round, so you’ll definitely want to spend the majority of your time outside. This beautiful home offers a spacious upstairs balcony with charming patio furniture, making a great spot for enjoying sunsets over the water. Down on the patio, you can dine alfresco under a shady umbrella, just steps away from your own private dock and shimmering blue waters.
Across the bay from San Diego sits Coronado, a charming and serene beach escape that gets you far away from the buzz of the city, allowing you to reconnect with nature and yourself. The city centers around the famed Hotel Del Coronado and has quickly become one of Southern California’s most sophisticated getaway destinations. With plenty of peaceful beaches, championship golf, shopping, and delicious seafood, Coronado has something for everyone!
This incredible bay view home is the perfect spot for your next getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3250 square feet
King, King, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Coronado Heritage Walks (10 minute drive) - Explore the rich architectural history of Coronado Island.
- Seaforth Boat Rentals (10 minute drive) - This rental company can help you with any water sport you're looking to master.
- Coronado Golf Course (15 minute drive) - Test your golf game on this stunning course.
- Coronado's Free Summer Concert Series (15 minute drive) - From May to September, ever Sunday features live music at the park!
- Coronado Museum of History and Art (10 minute drive) - Coronado's rich history will captivate you!
Places of Interest
- Coronado Beach (15 minute drive) - Relish in the sand and surf at this amazing beach!
- Tide Pools (10 minute drive) - In front of the famous Hotel Del Coronado, the tide pools teem with amazing wildlife.
- Orange Avenue (10 minute drive) - Brimming with mouthwatering eateries and boutique shops, Orange Avenue is the perfect spot for a day on the town.
- Coronado Farmer's Market (15 minute drive) - This year-round festivity brings fresh produce, local crafts, and flavor!
- Bluewater Boathouse Seafood Grill (10 minute drive) - This waterfront restaurant serves up tantalizing and fresh seafood dishes.
Our stay at 42 The Point was incredible! The home and location on Coronado Island are very, very special. The owners are so helpful and friendly. The house has all the class and touches you could imagine. We have been going to Third Home properties for years now and 42 The Point is one of the very best!”
Mar h in Coronado
The house on The Point was beautifully situated and close to many of the attractions in San Diego. We enjoyed our stay. There was plenty of room for our family to enjoy. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate for us to enjoy the beautiful deck and dock with kayak My only suggestion is that the kitchen cookware needs updating We enjoyed our stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo