Morritt's Cayman Islands Grand Resort
East End, Cayman Islands
Morritt’s Cayman Islands Grand Resort
This incredible island resort sits on a beautiful white sand beach, with sensational views stretching as far as the eye can see! Your one-bedroom deluxe residence boasts 600 square feet and uninterrupted panoramic ocean views.
Your stunning residence is decorated in bright and beachy colors, offering a sense of welcoming and luxury at the same time. Make use of your modern kitchen on a night when you don’t feel like going out, and spend evenings lounging on your private balcony taking in sunset vistas. The king-sized bed features plush bedding and luxury linens, and the en-suite bathroom offers a striking, blue-tiled bathtub that’s perfect for a rejuvenating soak.
Morritt’s Grand Resort is the premier getaway destination on Grand Cayman! The focal point of the resort is the massive, oceanfront infinity pool, complete with a deluxe jacuzzi and a kids pool for the little ones. Swim up to the bar and quench your thirst with a tropical cocktail! Walk down to the beach for a game of beach volleyball, snorkeling in the cool blue waters, or any other number of water activities coordinated by the Morritt’s team. If you're in the need for some relaxation or activity, Morritt's provides a wonderful spa and fitness center with state of the art amenities.
Spend your time in Grand Cayman discovering the little things that make life great and make this island the perfect paradise! Shop til you drop at the local boutiques or head to Stingray City to snorkel with incredible animals. Adventurers can explore deep beneath the sea, make their way through lush forests, and so much more. Delicious seafood is everywhere you turn, and the hospitality of Grand Cayman is truly a sight to behold!
Find paradise at Morritt’s Grand Resort!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet
2 guests maximum
Owen Roberts International Airport - GCM
45 minutes by car
Panoramic ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Stingray City (50 minute drive) - Swim with these majestic creatures at one of Grand Cayman's most popular attractions.
- Eden's Rock and Devil's Grotto (45 minute drive) - Just south of Seven Mile Beach you'll find these amazing dive sites.
- Mastic Trail (15 minute drive) - If you're a nature lover, check out this lush island trail.
- White Sand Water Sports (3 minute walk) - Enjoy a plethora of boat tours, water sports, and other marine options!
- North Sound Golf Club (1 hour drive) - This championship golf course features stunning views and challenging play!
Places of Interest
- Cayman Spirits Co. Distillery (45 minute drive) - Ocean-aged rum has never tasted finer!
- The Blowholes (10 minute drive) - Welcome to the blowholes, coastal rocks that blow out coastal spray!
- Blue Iguana Nature Reserve (7 minute drive) - Learn more about these incredible and unique animals.
- Cayman Crystal Caves (10 minute drive) - This fascinating cave attraction is one of the newest and most popular on the island!
- Eagle Ray's Dive Bar and Grill (5 minute drive) - Dine on fresh seafood at this casual eatery.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility