Executive Golf Course Home
Executive Golf Course Home
Golf like a professional while staying at this stunning four-bedroom executive golf course home! This gorgeous property rests on 2500 square feet next to the prestigious Royal Oaks Golf Course, making it the perfect choice for a golf getaway!
This elegant home is the perfect place to kick back and relax after a day on the course! Lean back in plush, leather sofas in the main living room as you bask in the warmth and glow of a roaring fire. The living room easily extends into the open-concept kitchen, where you’ll find smooth wooden cabinetry, modern appliances, and plenty of space to whip up a delicious meal for the family. The soft glow of the sun will stream through the large windows in the dining room as you gather around the table for dinner.
Each bedroom is decorated in a soothing and warm style, exuding sophistication at every turn. The main master has a lavish king-sized bed as does the second guest room. The third bedroom features a full-sized bed that's just as plush and comfortable as the kings. In the basement, you'll find the final bedroom which offers a king-sized bed and is perfect for the kids to use as their personal hideaway, making it feel like a slumber party every night!
The backyard features a private wooden deck, the perfect spot to bask in the sunshine or spend quiet evenings with a delicious glass of wine. If you’re in the mood for a barbecue, make use of the state of the art grill and dine alfresco!
The pleasant city of Moncton is a wonderful place to visit if you’re looking to get away from it all and reconnect. Experience the Acadian roots of the city at the farmer’s market, with a plethora of stalls to peruse. There are plenty of amazing restaurants and local bars to enjoy, perfect for a refreshment or bite to eat after the golf course, which is where you’ll spend most of your time.
Spend a week in quiet serenity at this amazing home!
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, and Full
10 guests maximum
Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport - YQM
20 minutes by car
Golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Royal Oaks Golf Club - Just outside your backdoor, you'll find the stunning grounds of this championship-level golf course.
- Magnetic Hill (15 minute drive) - Visit one of Canada's best known attractions, this novelty amusement park!
- Capitol Theatre (20 minute drive) - Enjoy an incredible play or musical on a night at the theater!
- Casino New Brunswick (15 minute drive) - Try your hand at the blackjack table at this awesome casino.
Places of Interest
- Manuka (15 minute drive) - For a fine dining experience that feels as familiar as going to a friend's house, head to Manuka.
- Hopewell Rocks (1 hour drive) - This bizarre sandstone formation is worth a look!
- Dieppe Farmer's Market (15 minute drive) - The market is a great place to get a taste of New Brunswick's vibrant Acadian culture.
- St. James Gate (20 minute drive) - This upmarket tavern buzzes with life on a night out!
- Tidal Bore Park (1 hour drive) - Enjoy the tide at this ruggedly beautiful park.