Modern Chicago Residence
Modern Chicago Residence
Newly renovated and situated on 1600 square feet in the perfect Chicago location, this modern three-bedroom residence presents paradise in the Windy City! Just steps away from the subway, let this marvelous residence serve as your home away from home.
A spacious retreat in the midst of the city, this sleekly designed residence will charm you as soon as you walk through the door. The minimalist décor rests against a subdued background, boasting class and sophistication. As guests lounge in the living room enjoying the flat screen television, the master chef of the group can get to work on making hor 'd oeuvres and pouring the wine while you get ready for a night on the town!
The kitchen is expertly designed with state of the art appliances and a gourmet feel, featuring smooth and pristine surfaces that are perfect for whipping up delicious meals. The dining features a lovely table with plenty of seating for everyone.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in the same subdued style, keeping with the minimalist theme and boasting luxurious linens and bedding. Two bedrooms feature king-sized beds while the other has an equally comfortable queen. In the master bathroom, you’ll find a gorgeous, Japanese soaking tub, ideally crafted for ultimate relaxation.
When it comes to getting around the city, this property is truly the cream of the crop! Just 30 meters from the subway, you’re one stop from the Chicago Loop, two to Millennium Park, and three stops to the Art Institute. The residence itself is surrounded by some of Chicago’s best restaurants and shops.
Enjoy the Windy City in style!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King, King, and Queen
7 guests maximum
O'Hare International Airport - ORD
45 minutes by car, 40 minutes by subway
Views of the Chicago cityscape!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Magnificent Mile Shopping (20 minute subway) - Peruse the fantastic, high-end shops in Chicago's premier commercial district!
- Chicago River Tours (20 minute subway) - See the Windy City from a new vantage point - out on the river!
- Dusty Groove (7 minute subway) - Spend an afternoon flipping through old LPs at Dusty Groove!
- Wrigley Field (25 minute subway) - Root for the famed Chicago Cubs at this historic field.
- Steppenwolf Theater Company (10 minute subway) - Here you can see groundbreaking shows nearly every night of the week!
Places of Interest
- Art Institute of Chicago (12 minute subway) - Experience the history of one of the oldest and largest art museums in the United States.
- Millennium Park (10 minute subway) - Visit the Bean, and enjoy the rest of Chicago's iconic park!
- Shedd Aquarium (30 minute subway) - Your kids will love spending time at this incredible indoor aquarium.
- Green Mill (40 minute subway) - If you have a taste for authentic jazz, there's no better spot than this iconic Chicago hang.
- Revival Food Hall (8 minute subway) - The impressive menu at this industrial-chic serves up outposts of plenty of Chicago's most popular restaurants.
Art and Monica Taylor
Great location that is walking distance to Fulton Market as well as downtown Chicago areas. Good security in building and underground parking. Very hospitable owner Highly recommend for a Chicago visit”
We enjoyed our stay in this Modern Chicago Residence very much. The building is very clean, in a safe area and convenient to many restaurants and attraction. The unit is lovely with updated decor and every needed accommodation. The host is welcoming and very helpful. We highly recommend this property and would visit here again. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet