New England Getaway - Great for Skiing, Close to Mount Snow!
New England Getaway - Just 10 minutes to Mt Snow!
This property is a perfect home for skiing Mt Snow, now on the Epic Pass!
Perfect for large family gatherings, this incredible northeastern, seven-bedroom retreat is wonderful for a trip no matter the season! Situated on 5000 square feet surrounded by a plethora of natural splendor, this magnificent home exudes classic New England charm,
The rustic allure of this home can be found in the exposed wooden beams that run across the ceiling and the earthy brick fireplace. The cozy living room is perfect for snuggling up to a radiating fire on a cold winter’s night with a hot cup of cocoa. The smooth wooden floors extend easily to the dining area, featuring a gorgeous and large table resting underneath an elegant chandelier.
The rustic and natural atmosphere of the property extends into the kitchen, centered around a massive center island. While the wooden beams and polished surfaces emit a welcoming feel, the kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances that will help you whip up delicious meals the whole family can enjoy. After dinner, grab a drink and head to the game room for a round of pool or air hockey.
With seven bedrooms, this beautiful home can house up to 22 guests, making it perfect for large groups and multiple families. The main master bedroom is decorated in a sunny, soothing yellow, and offers a plush king-sized bed. There are two bedrooms that are perfect for children, with multiple beds and bunk beds that will make it feel like a slumber party every night! Each bed is outfitted with comfortable linens and quilts that are sure you keep you warm on a cold night.
During the summer months, make sure you take advantage of the lavish pool area, surrounded by spectacular amounts of lush greenery. The refreshing waters of the pool are perfect for a dip after hiking through the mountains or a day spent river rafting. In the winter, this property offers great proximity to ski areas, such as Timber Creek, Mount Snow, and Stratton Mountain. With 35 acres of land, there's also plenty of space for snowshoeing or snowmobiling.
Wilmington is the perfect spot for adventurers, and this sensational home is the perfect oasis to return to. No matter the season, there’s plenty of amazing things to do, including some of New England’s best ski resorts, excellent mountain biking trails, and amazing golf courses. Families will love the plethora of charming New England towns, filled with cute shops, delicious restaurants, and perfectly catered towards families and fun. There's a shopping outlet in Manchester, just one hour away, that's perfect for a day of retail therapy, and Lake Whitingham is just a 20-minute drive away.
The natural brilliance of New England awaits at this epic Wilmington retreat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, Bunk, and Other
22 guests maximum
Albany International Airport - ALB
1 hour and 40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Harriman Reservoir (30 minute drive) - Rent a boat to take out on the water, or just marvel at the beauty of this stunning reservoir.
- Hogback Mountain (15 minute drive) - Hike up to the top of this fantastic mountain peak!
- Mount Snow (10 minute drive) - Head to the slopes for the day!
- Haystack Golf Club (10 minute drive) - This incredible course is surrounded by lovely scenery.
- Green Mountain Adventure Challenge (30 minute drive) - The Green Mountain challenge will challenge you physically and mentally, but the incredible scenery makes it all worth it!
- Stratton Mountain (50 minute drive) - These are the perfect peaks for skiing in the winter!
Places of Interest
- Adams Farm (3 minute drive) - This family-friendly farm offers fun and entertaining seasonal activities.
- Kantor Kellett Gallery (7 minute drive) - Peruse through the eclectic collection at this upscale gallery.
- Wilmington Flea Market (10 minute drive) - This charming flea market is wonderful for a leisurely afternoon.
- Dot's (8 minute drive) - Dine on delicious, classic American fare at this retro diner.
- Cask and Kiln Kitchen (7 minute drive) - The atmosphere and menu at this stunning eatery are fantastic!
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet