St. Regis New York Deluxe One-Bedroom
New York City, New York
***THE DECEMBER 14TH-18TH STAY IS ACTUALLY A 5-NIGHT STAY IN A STANDARD STUDIO RESIDENCE WITH A DEPARTURE DATE OF DECEMBER 19TH, 2019.
In the heart of Manhattan, a refined atmosphere and gracious service rank The St. Regis New York among the top hotels. In 2011 it received the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award for the 18th consecutive year. This beautiful, 450 square foot, one-bedroom suite is the perfect luxury retreat for your trip to the city!
The 164 guest rooms and 65 suites feature the elegance of custom-made furnishings, including silk wall coverings and antiques that personalize spacious accommodations. St. Regis Butler Service ensures that preferences are known, each detail finessed. This incredible room boasts a massive king-sized bed and 300 thread count bed linens, sure to relax you immensely after a day spent exploring the city.
An impeccable staff prides itself in far exceeding expectations. Dine and entertain in Adour Alain Ducasse, Astor Court, and King Cole Bar or host a gathering in one of our 15 perfectly appointed function rooms.
Inside the hotel, guests can condition with a personal trainer at the fitness center or relax and rejuvenate at Remède Spa. Each floor has an assigned butler to meet your needs. Work out with one of our Personal Trainers or use the treadmills, stationary bikes, stair master, elliptical trainers and Life Fitness machines, all with individual TVs. Remède Spa is committed to creating an exceptional experience for each guest.
Whether you would like tickets for a Lincoln Center Performance or a recommendation on the best restaurant in town, our concierge is always available with the knowledge and desire to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
St. Regis Butler Service has been a treasured hallmark of the St. Regis experience for over one hundred years. From a perfectly pressed suit to a favorite book at hand, no request is too small or unattainable.
Spend a week in the city surrounded by luxury at this amazing St. Regis residence!
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet, 56 square meters
2 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
50 minutes by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (LGA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Radio City Music Hall (10 minute walk) - Make sure you catch a show at this iconic concert hall!
- MoMA (3 minute walk) - This iconic institution houses more than 200,000 works of art.
- The High Line (20 minute subway) - Walk along this stretch of public park, taking in the sites and stops along the way.
- Broadway (10 minute walk) - Catch a show on the Great White Way!
- Museum at FIIT (15 minute subway) - Fashionistas will love this museum, featuring works from the likes of Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center (7 minute walk) - Whether your tour NBC or head to the Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center is a must-see!
- St. Cloud Social (10 minute subway) - This rooftop lounge serves up everything from craft cocktails to delicious brews.
- Bryant Park (15 minute walk) - Trade the business of Times Square for this carefree oasis.
- Flatiron District (20 minute subway) - You'll love the culture and atmosphere of this iconic New York neighborhood.
- Casa Lever (4 minute walk) - This polished Italian restaurant offers up delicious and authentic dishes in a stunning setting.
Wonderful hotel and lovely service. Go if you can!! Very convenient to lots of things that we wanted to do. ”