The St. Regis Residence Club, New York 1BR
Amid all of the luxuries of Manhattan, The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York, is a midtown masterpiece located at one of the city's premier addresses, Fifth Avenue and 55th Street.
From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the magnificent doors in 1904, The St. Regis® New York has welcomed guests with timeless elegance and uncompromising service. The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York is a limited collection of 31 extraordinary Residences—on the 8th, 9th and part of the 10th and 11th floors—within The St. Regis® New York. It is the best of both worlds: first-class hotel amenities Ɨ coupled with the exclusivity of a desirable city home. The specific layout and amenities within the Residences may vary from listed photographs, which are intended to provide a general feel for the accommodations.
The St. Regis New York is a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond property in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. With elegant public and private spaces, this flagship hotel reflects the rich history of St. Regis® while infusing the timeless luxury which has come to define it. Experience a lifetime of impeccable accommodations and relaxed living amid the bespoke service of St. Regis®, including the gracious hospitality of your own St. Regis® Butler, always on call.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and check-out is at 12:00 PM. If your traveling schedule does not coincide with our check-out time, the bell staff will be happy to temporarily store your luggage. The St. Regis® New York is located 12 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 16 miles from John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 16 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), and mere minutes from numerous historical, cultural, and fine dining experiences.
This is a one-bedroom residence with various layouts, sizes, locations, and views. The listed square footage is an average size. The maximum occupancy for a one-bedroom residence is four individuals. Included with stays are as follows:
- 24-hour St. Regis® butler service, which includes packing and unpacking services
- Complimentary Bentley vehicle service on a first-come, first-served basis, within a 10-block radius
- The St. Regis® Athletic Club
- The King Cole Bar & Salon
- The Astor Court
- Salon Fodera
- Bedroom with a king bed which includes 300-thread count linens, feather or foam pillows, and down comforters, 40” television
- Separate living room with sleeper sofa, chairs, desk, table, and 40” television
- One to two marble bathrooms with a spacious bathtub, separate shower, in-mirror television, double sinks, Remède Spa amenities
- Butler pantry featuring sub-zero refrigerator, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, sink, flatware, coffee and teacups
Ɨ The amenities and facilities are of The St. Regis® New York. Currently, guests of The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York may utilize the hotel’s amenities and facilities.
* Facilities, amenities, policies and/or fees of either The St. Regis® New York or The St. Regis® Residence Club, New York are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet, 56 square meters
2 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
50 minutes by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (LGA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Radio City Music Hall (10 minute walk) - Make sure you catch a show at this iconic concert hall!
- MoMA (3 minute walk) - This iconic institution houses more than 200,000 works of art.
- The High Line (20 minute subway) - Walk along this stretch of public park, taking in the sites and stops along the way.
- Broadway (10 minute walk) - Catch a show on the Great White Way!
- Museum at FIIT (15 minute subway) - Fashionistas will love this museum, featuring works from the likes of Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center (7 minute walk) - Whether your tour NBC or head to the Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center is a must-see!
- St. Cloud Social (10 minute subway) - This rooftop lounge serves up everything from craft cocktails to delicious brews.
- Bryant Park (15 minute walk) - Trade the business of Times Square for this carefree oasis.
- Flatiron District (20 minute subway) - You'll love the culture and atmosphere of this iconic New York neighborhood.
- Casa Lever (4 minute walk) - This polished Italian restaurant offers up delicious and authentic dishes in a stunning setting.
Wonderful hotel and lovely service. Go if you can!! Very convenient to lots of things that we wanted to do. ”