Trump International Hotel and Tower - Two-Bedroom Residence
Two-Bedroom Residence at Trump International Hotel and Tower – Magnificent Central Park views from every room!
***Please note these are photos of a typical unit. Individual room location/floor, view, design and decor vary.
Trump International Hotel & Tower®, the only Forbes Five-Star and Five-Diamond hotel with a Five-Star and Five-Diamond restaurant in New York, is an icon delivering the highest level of service, style, and exclusivity. The impressive New York City building overlooks Central Park, right at the juncture of Columbus Circle and Broadway. The residence is superbly located on the Upper West Side. Your two-bedroom, 1100 square foot residence features a fully equipped kitchen, a living room (with pull out couch) and dining room with all rooms boasting floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing unparalleled views of Central Park and the city.
Our New York THIRDHOME guests enjoy a higher level of luxury including a personal Attaché, available to all guests 24 hours a day, offering everything from personal and business assistance to custom-stocked minibars.
Amenities include: A complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center and a health club complete with a massive heated indoor pool. There is valeted indoor parking, a business center, and babysitting services, Downstairs you will find the three Michelin Star restaurant Jean Georges and casual dining venue, Nougatine, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
See why chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten has garnered the highest coveted four stars from the New York Times, three stars from the renowned Michelin guide and AAA's Five Diamond awards. For intimate private dining just call room service for a gourmet meal served course by course in the privacy of your own luxury apartment.
***Please note this property is opened to requests but is NOT available for the following dates for 2022:
April 25-29, 2022
November 20th-27th, 2022
December 3, 2022 - January 2, 2023
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and King
5 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
1 hour by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (LGA)
Views of Central Park wrapping around to Columbus Circle!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
**There is a $305.00 a day service charge associated with this property. This daily charge for THIRDHOME members includes daily housekeeping, use of pool and spa, concierge service, doorman and more. There will also be a 3% processing charge added.
A 3RD HOME Manager will be in touch to collect this on behalf of the member within 24 hours of each week's booking.
Activities of Interest
- Museum Mile (15 minute walk) - Best known for being home to the Met and the Guggenheim Museum, it will take you hours to peruse through each museum on this stretch!
- The Roosevelt Island Tram (20 minute subway ride) - Take the tram to Roosevelt Island for a nice day trip away from the city.
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen (15 minute subway ride) - This eclectic Danish design store has a plethora of quirky and unique items.
- Broadway (20 minute subway ride) - See a show on the Great White Way!
- Statue of Liberty (1.5 hour subway ride) - Come and see this iconic American icon.
Places of Interest
- Central Park (15 minute walk) - Explore this magnificent green space in the heart of New York City!
- Gracie Mansion (5 minute walk) - A tour will reveal this building's historic finishes and impressive art collection.
- La Maison du Chocolat (20 minute subway ride) - This magical Madison Avenue cafe features a charming tea room and the best chocolate treats in the city.
- Boqueria (15 minute walk) - This much loved tapas restaurant features deliciously authentic Spanish fare.
- Drunken Monkey (4 minute walk) - Channeling the colorful nature of Bombay, you'll adore the ambiance at this upscale lounge.
Brad S.November 2018
Unit was great. Wonderful location, ”