Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort - Two-Bedroom Residence
Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort – Two-Bedroom Residence
***Please note these are photos of a standard unit. Individual decor and design may vary.
Savor the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and the rich history of Cancun at the luxurious Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort. You’ll adore this flawless two-bedroom residence, resting on 1140 square feet of tropical elegance.
This lovely villa comfortably accommodates up to eight adults and is a spacious, intuitively appointed retreat with an open floor plan that contains a plush living area and well-equipped kitchen with dark, tropical wood finishes. The seaside balcony is perfect for enjoying the light, Caribbean breezes as the sun sinks low in the sky! There are two spacious bedrooms, one with a king-sized bed and one with a queen. The bathrooms are made of marble and are incredibly pristine, perfect for getting ready or winding down from the day.
During your stay, you’ll have premium access to all that this glorious Westin resort provides. Relax on the powdery white sand beaches of Cancun or refresh yourself at the massive infinity pool as you enjoy a cocktail from the swim-up bar. After a long day, there’s nothing better than rejuvenating at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. As the day winds to a close, there are plenty of on-site restaurants to keep you energized and full and even en-villa barbecues if you want to do some grilling of your own!
Experience the ideal balance between the best of Caribbean relaxation and thrilling activity during your stay in Cancun. The resort is perfectly positioned to explore Cancun’s numerous beautiful beaches, natural wonders, and some of the world’s most famous archaeological sites. Golf lovers will adore the proximity to championship courses, and the shopping and nightlife in the city are surpassed by none!
Experience the very best of Mexico at this stunning Westin Resort!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1140 square feet, 106 square meters
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a resort fee of $5 per night.
To change the guest name, there is a $50 fee.
Activities of Interest
- Delphinus Punta Cancún (8 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with this beautiful animals in this professional facility.
- Tulum/Chichen Itza Ruins - Just two hours and two and a half hours away respectively, you'll love uncovering the mysteries of this famous Mayan ruins.
- Museo Maya de Cancún (6 minute drive) - Uncover the secret history of the Mayans!
- Musa Museo Subacuatico de Arte (25 minute drive) - This incredibly unique art museum is completely submerged under water!
- Snorkeling/Scuba Diving - With so many colorful and diverse reefs, divers and snorkelers will jump with joy!
Places of Interest
- Ballenas Beach (4 minute drive) - With the vibrant turquoise waters of the ocean so close, you'll spend all your time at the beach!
- Playa del Carmen (1 hour drive) - The vibrant city of Playa del Carmen is just a quick drive away.
- Isla Mujeres (1 hour and 15 minute drive/ferry) - To escape for the day, head to this little island of paradise!
- Playa Tortugas (10 minute drive) - Get away from the crowds and hang with the locals at this relaxed, pristine beach.
- Puerto Madero (4 minute drive) - If surf and turf's what you're after, look no further than this delicious restaurant, serving up spectacular views.
We spent a week at the Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort starting the day after Thanksgiving 2021. Our two-bedroom lockoff villa was located on the third floor and had a spectacular view of their massive fountain, huge infinity pool and Caribbean Sea! Both rooms have a balcony, large bathrooms with a shower and jet tub, one had a kitchen, the other a kitchenette, and both had a washer and dryer. Overall, the resort was very nice, clean and well taken care of. The Staff was always eager to help and extremely friendly. A grocery store is just a five-minute walk south of the property. The property also has a small grocery and a few restaurants, but we traveled outside the resort for most meals. Across the street is a mall with at least six restaurants that are worth checking out. The shopping is best at that mall as well. For more unique gifts there is a flea market north of the resort. The service at both the pool and beach was great, they checked on us every 30 minutes at least. We definitely recommend a vacation at this resort. ”
Perfect Location, walking distance to many great restaurants. Comfy beds, & towels. Beautiful pool & beach, service was the best!”
This holiday was a dream come true. My friends and I had a great time at Westin and our villa was gorgeous. The resort facilities are fantastic (the swim up bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea is to die for) and the convenient location makes it a perfect base for day trips to nearby landmarks and restaurants. The staff is amazing and welcoming, food and drinks absolutely delicious. Unforgettable experience.”