Luxury Residence at Terminal City Club
Luxury Residence at Terminal City Club Tower
***Please note that there is no smoking, no pets, and no parties allowed at this property.
This luxury residence is just a quick walk away from Vancouver's cruise terminal, making it the perfect stay for before or after your cruise!
Spend your trip to Vancouver at one of the city’s most respected member’s clubs. With an array of incomparable benefits and services, your personal urban oasis has two bedrooms and sits on 1450 square feet. Boasting fantastic views of the city and the harbor, this marvelous residence is a great home away from home for your trip to Vancouver.
Boasting ample amounts of space and natural light, sparkling views of the city surround you in the living room, visible through a stunning array of large windows. This space is filled with sleek furniture and decorated with a minimalist style of décor and subdued natural colors. Stretch out on the plush sofa and enjoy the warmth radiating from the glossy fireplace. The layout stretches to the pristine white dining table and well-equipped kitchen, perfect for whipping up tasty meals at home.
Both bedrooms feature the same subdued and simplistic style of décor, further accentuating the elegance and tasteful style of the home. The larger bedroom features a king-sized bed and the second bedroom has a queen. Both rooms offer sensational city views, and one bedroom has a pull-out sofa for extra sleeping space.
With memorable outdoor, cultural, and city activities, there are a plethora of reasons to visit this stupendous city. Your gorgeous home is just a quick walk to the cruise terminal, Stanley Park, the trendy Gastown neighborhood, and several beaches. Just 45 minutes away, you’ll find the North Shore Mountains for skiing or hiking, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as fishing, whale watching, and boating. When dinner rolls around, Vancouver’s culinary scene is sure to satisfy every craving.
The perfect combination of outdoor adventure, cultural events, and sensational luxury awaits you in Vancouver!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet, 135 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
30 minutes by car
Harbor and city views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Nightly Parking onsite ~ 20$ CAD
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vancouver Convention Centre (5 minute walk) - Take a look at the events in town during your visit.
- Vancouver Aquarium (10 minute drive) - Kids will love exploring the exhibits at this marine center.
- Grouse Mountain Hike (20 minute drive) - The views from the top of this mountain are stunning.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge (15 minute drive) - Overcome your fears and vertigo on one of the oldest attractions in Vancouver.
- Deep Cove Kayaking (30 minute drive) - Ocean kayaking is extremely popular in Vancouver, and Deep Cove is one of the very best spots.
Places of Interest
- Stanley Park (5 minute drive) - This 1000 acre park is home to some of the city's favorite and most-visited attractions.
- Gastown (10 minute walk) - Known for its mix of indie art galleries, Victorian buildings, and a chic cocktail scene, Gastown is a great place for a night on the town!
- Kitsilano Beach (10 minute drive) - This shoreline is an incredible spot for a beach visit on a summer's day.
- Granville Island (10 minute drive) - Explore one of Vancouver's most beloved neighborhoods, with trendy restaurants, galleries, and theaters.
- Mak N Ming (10 minute drive) - Featuring an innovative blend of French and Asian flavors, this ever-changing menu will delight you!
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal (4 minute walk) - This property is perfect for stays before or after your cruise!
- 40"+ TV
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet