Grand Luxxe Master Room at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Master Room at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
The Master Room features one bedroom with a king-size bed or two double beds, a private terrace, and one bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 kids.
Amenities in the room include a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, microwave, minibar, safe deposit box, and tv.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 840 square feet, 79 square meters
2 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
$300 USD WEEKLY RESORT FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Dave and PennyJanuary 2022
The rooms are nicely appointed. The grounds are connected via walking paths. We truly enjoy walking a lot so this fit us perfectly. For those that might have trouble with mobility this might not be be suited for them. Plenty of restaurants to choose from and the food was fabulous at Puerto Manjar and the Italian restaurant. Nice Paved beach walk for those that have a difficult time walking in the sand. Many pools to choose from whether you want quiet and privacy or if you want to be in the middle of fun and music. Upon arrival there was a hard sell to meet for breakfast and go through a sales presentation. We spent over 1 hour of our time saying no and they still called us in the room a couple times to try and convince us to attend a breakfast sales tour, and from what we heard from others took 4 to 5 hours of their day. I would rate the staff in the buildings with a 3.5 out of 5. Some of the staff did not go outbox their way to assist while others were very helpful. Upon arrival our room was on the first floor looking at bushes, no view. We asked twice for a different room and the one staff member said the building was full. The next day we went to a different concierge and she went out of her way to assist in changing our room to an upper floor with a view. We are used to spending time in Cabo. The beach and ocean in PV does not compare to the beautiful blue water in Cabo and the Sea of Cortez. ”