Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
The One Bedroom Suite features one bedroom with a king-size bed, a gourmet kitchen, a living room with a sleeper sofa, dining room, one and a half bathrooms with one Jacuzzi tub, a wide terrace with a private plunge pool, and two TVs.
Other amenities in the unit include a kitchenette with stovetop burners, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, blender, and toaster, as well as a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and a safe deposit box.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed | Handicap Accessible
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
4 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
$500 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $110 MXN per night, $540 MXN per week ($32 USD per week)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $11 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Please note that the resort fees and additional fees are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Hasan N.October 2023
Great suits, excellent service, plenty of amenities to enjoy your stay. ”
Kathryn M.March 2023
This is the first time we have stayed at the Vidanta. We look forward to returning next year and staying at the Grand Mayan to have an experience in a different part of the resort. It is a very large property but well designed so that each area is distinct. ”
Lawrence and Joanne C.January 2023
This massive property has you some what land locked, as it's a 10 min taxi ride to just get off the property, and another 15-20 min to the grocery store. There are 5 towers that make up the Grand Luxxe. The closest to beach is a 5 min walk, increasingly getting farther with tower 5 being a 15 min walk to the beach. The grounds are lovely with paths well marked to take you wherever you would like to go within the resort that has 4 or 5 different hotels on it with many restaurants. Unfortunately you will play the chair reserve game if not out by 9am. It is a very busy resort. Our 1 bedroom unit was very nice, however the draw of a large balcony with plunge pool was very disappointing as it was completely in shade all day and the pool had only very cold water. Sadly when trading into these places they assign the worst rooms, and keep the better ones for their own members. The restaurants and drinks were very good, but also very expensive compared to off resort. We were also very annoyed one evening when we were asked to leave a "free" outdoor venue unless we bought the 2 drink minimum. It's a lovely property but massive... if your ok with that you might not mind it. As we went "keyless" I wasn't too upset as it was inexpensive. We would not recommend it though and will not return. ”