Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Master Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: The mandatory resort fee is increasing at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.
In addition, per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy will also go into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This beautiful space consists of two bedrooms with two king-size beds or one king-size bed and two double beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a sprawling terrace with a private plunge pool, a gourmet kitchen, dining room, living area with a sleeper sofa, and three TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Other amenities in the unit include a kitchenette with stovetop burners, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, blender, and toaster, as well as a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and a safe deposit box.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
$750 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Cary and J'ne T.March 2023
Great spring break week!
We had three two bedroom units and all were updated and clean. We had two families (four teenagers) and everyone had a blast. Property is big (takes a while to figure out), but it is a great place to travel with teenagers as there are many things for them to do. Pools were plentiful and food was very good at the restaurants. ”
William D. and Gwen D. S.January 2023
We invited friends and both couples throughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful resort! The food at restaurants seems to have improved however it is abit pricey! ”
William D. and Gwen D. S.February 2023
Enjoyed our trip to Puerto Vallarta!
We and our guests throughly enjoyed our stay at the two bedroom suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta-that we traded for through Third Home. The resort is very large with about 40 restaurants and 20 pools. The food was very good! Great vacation!”