Grand Luxxe Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This beautiful living space features one bedroom with a king-size bed, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a terrace with a plunge pool, a separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, a living area with a sleeper sofa with TV.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
4 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
20 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Huge, tourist'y place. Check-in took two hours. Safe didn't work in room, 1.5 hours to fix on check-in. A/C problems all stay they didn't fix -- called to have fixed while out of room, but they came at 6:30pm when trying to relax in room. Lots of resort closed for construction (almost entire beach) not disclosed in advance. Food ok, but very expensive and inferior to off-site restaurants. The "sales pitch" is a god-awful life suck and the benefits are a farce and restricted. We booked excursions through resort and found out the up-charged the fees from 3rd party excursion company, "Vallarta Adventures", by 30%, then gave us "10% off" for "VIP Card" from sales pitch -- very unprofessional, even for time-share pitches. People were great! Was sorry we chose it, but we didn't let it get us too down. Do N O T do the sales pitch under any circumstances. I would have paid thousands to not do it in retrospect. They swore an "hour", it took three.”
Getaway & Honeymoon
The resort was unlike anything we'd experienced before! The staff greeted you with their hand over their hearts every time they encountered someone which was a special touch. Due to the occupancy was lower than normal due to Covid, there were no lines to use the shuttles from one building to the others and the pools were very nicely spaced out. The restaurants were taking all safety precautions with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer at every turn. After this crazy year and our wedding, we had the low-key and relaxing vacation we were hoping for!”