Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space features a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, daybed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, full guest bathroom, bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 3 TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, safe deposit box, and washer/dryer.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
David and ValerieJuly 2021
We allowed our employees to use this unit for them and family. They all were very satisfied with the excellent services, accommodations and amenities.”
The loft was espectacular. It truely exceeded our expectations”
Lovely, easy trip with a toddler. The 2 bedroom loft was incredible. We were in tower 5, which gave us access to the rooftop pool - super chill and convenient. The pool near tower 4 was under construction, so I was very thankful to be in 5. The 2 kids pools on property were excellent. We had babysitters come a few days and they always brought our little to the jungle club and the kids pool, so she was really happy. I wish I has requested to have the same babysitter throughout, because we had 4 different sitters on 4 days. The shuttle system was confusing at first, but by day 3 we had it down. We didn't have access to the gondola which I thought was strange, as it looked like it would have been a great, direct way to get to the beach. Getting to PV took about an hour - so we only went twice during the week, but with a toddler staying on property was easier anyway. This wasn't an epic adventure trip for us - more of a relaxing, easy trip. We'd definitely go back. ”