Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Spa Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Spa Suite at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
**Please note: due to Covid, maximum occupancy for this unit is being reduced to 6 adults.
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous living space features two bedrooms with two king-size beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a sprawling private terrace with a plunge pool, separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, one living area with sleeper sofas, and three TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, safe deposit box, and massage table.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Comfortable and well appointed suite! Did not appreciate the daily telephone calls from the vacation club sales team :( Had not experienced that previous visits. Otherwise, a great resort with endless variety of food choices, swimming pools, activities and beach relaxation. ”
5 Star Luxury & Gorgeous Accommodations
We spent a week with our friends at the Grand Luxxe - Tower IV. They fully enjoyed all of the pools, the Quinto restaurant, the swim up bars and relaxation. We loved the lazy river and wave pools too. Definitely go to the shows at night. They are really good and very entertaining. The concierge in Tower IV was always courteous and helpful. She scheduled massages and dinner reservations for us. I feel that her service was exceptional. In fact, all the service you receive around the massive property wont disappoint. Everyone is focused on making sure they make your vacation the best it can be. ”
We own quite a few timeshares. This experience with the breakfast/sales pitch was the most horrific thing I have experienced. There was tier after tier after tier. We kept being assured this was an evaluation of our initial, then 2nd, 3rd and so on and so on. I believe there were at least 5 or 6 tiers. At one point they called us stupid for not relinquishing all of our other properties to them. Their help and accommodations have been awesome. The property is huge and a long long walk to the ocean.. they do not have washer and dryers in the room or a dishwasher. They want you out of the room. We are searching for a winter home and this is not for us. The outlandish aggression of their sales reps will always be a deterrent for myself and husband ”
Large resort and great customer service along with nice rooms! Watch out for the bugs at night! Lots of bug bites. Dont go to the sale pitch! Very pushy!!!”
Lovely Mexican resort
The resort is lovely with lush foliage, many restaurants and pools. Our condo was beautifully decorated with plenty of room for four adults, including a plunge pool. The staff at the resort were all very friendly and helpful. Our only negative comment is that we were offered several amenities and upgrades if we went to a 90 minute sales talk. After 3 hours, we felt trapped and finally left. It really was not the best way to start our week. Gaddis & Susan Wittjen”
We had a great stay at Vidanta! The resort is really nice .... full of pools, walking paths, golf, restaurants. The hospitality of the staff was very professional and helpful. ”