Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space contains a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, dining table, living room, and full bathroom with shower. The second floor features a bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Off the first floor, there is a private terrace with a plunge pool and small private balcony at the back. This unit also includes 2 TVs. Occupancy: 4 adults.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, safe deposit box, and washer/dryer.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
4 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Pros and Cons
The one bedroom loft was spacious, the grounds and pool beautiful and the gym well equipped. The food was lousy (we ate at four restaurants) and spending half a day at a high pressured sales presentation was not enjoyable.”
Overall good experience but avoid the sales presentation if possible. The service and food wasn't as good as the Riviera Maya location. ”
Great (and huge!) resort... Had a terrific stay!
beautiful property, great staff, great value. The building with the one-bedroom Loft was closed so they upgraded us to a two bedroom two and a half Villa that was terrific. very large property so if you are not into walking it may not be the best place for you although there is plenty of Transportation all over as well but it's such a beautiful property if you'd like to walk,I highly recommend that option. they will pitch you to do the time share presentation breakfast and tour but it was interesting and the perks they give you, especially if you like to play golf was terrific. ”
Wonderful Stay at the Grand Luxxe Residence One Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Beautiful resort! Very good for those who like to have everything at their fingertips while on vacation. Everything was very reasonable and well organized... only a few negatives but those are just small nit-picky things like the food not being flavorful/seasoned enough... Overall, a great resort!”