Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe One Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space contains a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, dining table, living room, and full bathroom with shower. The second floor features a bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Off the first floor, there is a private terrace with a plunge pool and small private balcony at the back. This unit also includes 2 TVs. Occupancy: 4 adults.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, safe deposit box, and washer/dryer.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1600 square feet, 149 square meters
4 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
$600 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $110 MXN per night, $540 MXN per week ($32 USD per week)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $11 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Natalie H.July 2022
Beautiful room, amenities, and people!”
David L.March 2023
We have really come to love Grand Luxxe in nuevo! Staff is friendly and accommodating, grounds are beautiful, rooms are wonderful, restaurants are outstanding!! I don’t think we had an average meal, it was a wonderful trip!! The only negative is that we had some clothing disappear from our room, some new pajamas and robe my wife had brought on the trip. A little frustrating when you tip the housekeeping and staff the whole trip and someone still gets sticky fingers. Overall a great place tho!!!”
Patrick R.January 2023
I could move to this unit and will try to get it each time we book at Vidanta. I loved the loft and the great amount of space for the two of us. The furnishings are five star all the way and the thirty foot windows with electric curtains are awesome. The deck is small compared to other units we stayed at and is squeezed with the small cold plunge pool that we never used but it looked nice at night with the light on. We figured out that we could turn the chairs in the unit around and with the sliding windows open we had a terrific view of the grounds and skyline without being crowded on the deck. The cleaning and turn down staff were all very friendly and brought us extra kitchen towels as we cooked in most nights. We enjoyed the pool one floor above us with a wonderful view but it is generally crowded during the day and we we went often to the Tower 1 pool as it is quieter. Tower 5 is a bit out of the way and waiting for the shuttles can be tedious at times but overall, we had a wonderful time and enjoyed our stay.”