Grand Luxxe Residence Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Residence Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This expansive space includes a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room with TV area, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, bathroom with shower, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, day bed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, bedroom with two double beds, full guest bathroom with shower, bedroom with king-size bed, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 4 TVs.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet, 474 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Views vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• 10% discount on all services offered by the resort, applicable at the moment of check-out.
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet on 3 devices to keep you connected
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
The accommodations were stunning and the property is huge with tons of great options for activities. There are a plethora of pools with different vibes at each, so you can find the right fit for everyone. The staff was super friendly and happy to help. Overall it was a wonderful stay and we will be returning. Thanks!”
5 Star Luxury & Gorgeous Accommodations
We spent a week with our friends at the Grand Luxxe - Tower IV. They fully enjoyed all of the pools, the Quinto restaurant, the swim up bars and relaxation. We loved the lazy river and wave pools too. Definitely go to the shows at night. They are really good and very entertaining. The concierge in Tower IV was always courteous and helpful. She scheduled massages and dinner reservations for us. I feel that her service was exceptional. In fact, all the service you receive around the massive property wont disappoint. Everyone is focused on making sure they make your vacation the best it can be. ”
Another great stay at the Grand Luxxe
This was our second visit to the Grand Luxxe in Puerto Vallarta. This time we stayed in a 3 bedroom unit, which was very nicely appointed and more than adequate for our family of 5. We had a wonderful time and every aspect of the trip was close to perfect. The property is very well kept, the landscaping is beautiful, the personnel are extremely attentive and polite. Yes, it is a very large property and you either have to walk a lot or you have to take the internal transport system to move around but that didn't bother us since we enjoy walking and never had to wait more than 5 minutes for transportation. I only feel sorry for their employees, having to senselessly wear a face-mask outdoors all the time in PV's warm and humid weather.”
Nice but still has kinks
The staff did a good job with health and sanitation protocols and we felt safe. The loft that we stayed in was new and beautiful, however, there were several issues that arose - the A/C went out TWICE during the 5 days we were there, the curtain remote did not work, and worst of all, the water out of the faucets was brown several times (totally disgusting!). We mentioned all of these issues to the front desk but they made no attempt to rectify the issues. Even if they offered a free drink to us for the inconvenience of these issues, it would have been something. But the front desk did not seem to care (hence, minus 1 star in the rating). Restaurant food was all pretty good but room service food was not at all - we wouldn’t recommend ordering food service.”
Just as picture
I loved this place! The resort is huge, but meticulously maintained and beautiful. The 3 bedroom Loft is outstanding. One master is on the main floor and the other 2 bedrooms and loft are upstairs. The rooms are large, and the room appointments are very nice and comfortable. The balcony is amazing and the views are unbelievable. I recommend exploring the whole resort, which is one unit behind the gate, by foot. There are great wood path trails all throughout the property with great signage for directions. I loved this place and will be back for sure!”
Working and schooling remotely
This was our 2nd visit and as expected it was nothing short of extraordinary. This is a great resort that has top notch amenities and service ”
Great stay at Grand Luxxe
Overall, a great experience. We were upgraded to a four bedroom residence, which was amazing. The building had a rooftop pool with great views. The only downside was that access to the beach was not permitted by the authorities. The property itself is beautiful and has top-notch facilities, including a very large gym, as well as restaurants and stores. Service was very attentive and all necessary precautions related to COVID-19 were taken. I'd definitely go back. ”
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Excellent resort! ”