Grand Luxxe Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This expansive space includes a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room with TV area, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, bathroom with shower, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, day bed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, bedroom with two double beds, full guest bathroom with shower, bedroom with king-size bed, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 4 TVs.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, and safe deposit box.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet, 474 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Views vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
$1,100 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $110 MXN per night, $540 MXN per week ($32 USD per week)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $11 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Please note that the resort fees and additional fees are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Ruth M.July 2022
We always enjoy our stays at the Grand Luxxe. This was our first time in a three bedroom loft and we really enjoyed the layout (worked great for the 5 of us). We have stayed in the 4 bedroom residence before and while you get more amenities with that unit this is a close 2nd for us. This visit we played pickleball for the first time on the property and enjoyed that. We spend our days going for walks around the property & beach, swimming in the many pools, relaxing on the patio, and going to the fantastic gym. A highlight for us is to see some of the same people that work there each visit and get to know some new ones. ”
Edward E.July 2022
Resort and room is fantastic. Do note that it takes about 30 mintues to get to their taxi site if you want to go out of the resort. Also, do not do their sales pitch which gets you some discounts - it takes 4-5 hours and is a horrible experience.”
Shorty P.October 2022
We had a fantastic stay. The property is beautiful and the service is top notch. ”