Grand Luxxe Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Three Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This expansive space includes a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room with TV area, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, bathroom with shower, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, day bed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, bedroom with two double beds, full guest bathroom with shower, bedroom with king-size bed, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 4 TVs.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, and safe deposit box.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet, 474 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Views vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
We had a family vacation at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and had a fantastic time. This is defiantly a 5 star resort. We booked two rooms, a 3 bedroom loft and a 3 bedroom spa suite. The 3 bedroom loft has a full kitchen and is beautifully decorated. The 5,000 sq ft. unit seems huge and all of our family dinners were in the loft. If you need 3 bedrooms, the loft is the best choice. Getting around the resort is easy, either by foot or shuttle. We also found it fairly easy to get into Puerto Vallarta from the resort by going to the central lobby and catching a cab. It is about 30 to 40 min. to town depending on where you go. Don't miss the opportunity to get into Puerto Vallarta. The resort has everything you would want in a 5 star resort and the staff was fantastic. They took care of all of our needs immediately. I can not thank them enough. We are planning to go back for another family vacation. Mai Parker ”
Property is beautiful. Views are fantastic. Food is average for the price. But our issue was the empty promises for an unfortunate room incident. A rainy night caused the ceiling inside one of the bedrooms to leak heavily at 12:30 midnight. We are not talking about drips of water from the ceiling. The light fixture over the bed, right over our son's pillow and nightstand had turned into a shower head! No joke. Thank god his laptop did not get damaged. Wet yes, but not damaged. Staff got another room for us at 3:20am. We had a 12hr fishing trip planned at 5am. Needless to say with no sleep the night before most of us were sleep on the boat majority of the day. What a waste of an expensive boat trip that turned out. The room we moved into was not an ocean view room as we initially had. After much complaints to the supervisor a day later we ended up moving to a third room which had the ocean view. For our inconveniences we were told to make an appointment with the "sales" desk in Tower 3. Showed up to the appointment and were assured that our Thirdhome keys will be deposited back to our account. I ask several times how can we be assured of this promise. Response was it is reflected in the computer. We just need to contact Thirdhome. 2 weeks has gone by and nothing. Thirdhome staff are asking for name of the staff member that had made the promise which I did not write down. Obviously my big mistake. Now I have to chase them down to see if someone will tell me who that person was. Beware of high pressured time share sales staff (which was another ordeal that I don't want to get into, as you can find many customer reviews about that if you search online) and empty promises of "sales" desk. Safe travels!”
We love the service at Vidanta! The three bedroom loft is beautiful. We stayed in the four bedroom Grand Luxxe last year and couldn't decide which condo we liked better. Both are great! ”