Grand Luxxe Master Room Residence at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Master Room Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled on 3180 square feet in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other. Where luxury vacationing meets the pristine natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
The Master Room features one bedroom with a king-size bed or two double beds, a private terrace, one bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and a TV. Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 kids.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, or discover the mysteries of Rio Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing the luxury boutique waterpark you’ve always dreamt of but have never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world—Jungala has it all without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $52 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-3 per night USD)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Jungala Water Park Day Pass:
Adult - $59
Child - $44
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
This property made me feel like I was in a constant maze. There are so many different buildings with similar names (ie, Grand Luxe, Grand Luxe Residences, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Bliss, Grand Bliss) and the signage directing you on the many paths to the different buildings and restaurants is lacking, to say the least. Be prepared to walk at least 1/2 mile to the beach or wait in line for a shuttle. For those of you signing up for the presentation in hopes of getting a few discounts, be prepared for salespeople who act like petulant children when you don’t buy into their property. Especially avoid being saddled with one man by the name of Jesse unless you are prepared to be disrespected and basically told you are stupid for not trading in your current timeshare and buying theirs instead. Will not be returning to this property nor visiting any other Vidanta property. ”
Luxury in the Jungle
Lovely accomodations, friendly & hlepful staff. The resort is truly in the middle of the Jungle. Shuttles take you everywhere you want to go, we preferred to walk on the elevated wooden walkways through the jungle. The pools & cabanas were so nice. Pool service was great & the food and drinks were delicious & reasonably priced. The room was very nice & the jacuzzi tub was a treat at the end of the day. The beach is modest, almost more like a bay. Recommended for a couples getaway!”
Grand Luxe Vidanta Riviera Maya
Top rated amenities, service, and food. They are a little aggressive with pushing the time share owners pitch but you can easily say no. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo