Grand Luxxe Master Room at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Room Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
The Master Room features one bedroom with a king-size bed or two double beds, a private terrace, one bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and a TV. Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 kids.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet, 79 square meters
2 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
$400 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $6 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $31.12MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.74 per night US)
Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $15 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Oscar Alejandro F.August 2023
highly reccomended ”
Sten G.May 2023
stunning resort with great price and benefits. ”
Lisa B.March 2020
This property made me feel like I was in a constant maze. There are so many different buildings with similar names (ie, Grand Luxe, Grand Luxe Residences, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Bliss, Grand Bliss) and the signage directing you on the many paths to the different buildings and restaurants is lacking, to say the least. Be prepared to walk at least 1/2 mile to the beach or wait in line for a shuttle. For those of you signing up for the presentation in hopes of getting a few discounts, be prepared for salespeople who act like petulant children when you don’t buy into their property. Especially avoid being saddled with one man by the name of Jesse unless you are prepared to be disrespected and basically told you are stupid for not trading in your current timeshare and buying theirs instead. Will not be returning to this property nor visiting any other Vidanta property. ”