Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled on 3180 square feet in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other. Where luxury vacationing meets the pristine natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful space consists of two bedrooms with two king-size beds or one king-size bed and two double beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a sprawling terrace with a private plunge pool, a gourmet kitchen, dining room, living area with a sleeper sofa, and three TVs.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, or discover the mysteries of Rio Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing the luxury boutique waterpark you’ve always dreamt of but have never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world—Jungala has it all without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Jungala Water Park Day Pass:
Adult - $59
Child - $44
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Memorable family Mexico vacation to Vidanta!
Luxury resort and perfect for the family! The condo was very large and outfitted with every amenity possible. The resort offered endless entertainment of pools, jungle paths, Cirque du Soleil, water park and endless restaurant choices. The resort was private, secure and immaculately clean.”
Great room and property.
The room at the Grand Luxxe was beautiful and well laid out. The property has lots to offer. I highly recommend the Cirque du Soliel show, it was one of the best we've seen. One warning I have to give is that if you go through the sales presentation you should prepare to spend a solid 4 hours with them even though we were told it would only be 1 hour. The process left a really bad taste in our mouth but overall the resort was really nice.”
Luxury at its best
We loved Grand Luxxe. We were upgraded without even asking. The service was incredible. The food was great.. the only mistake we made was going to listen to the time share presentation. That was my fault. I wanted to see what they were selling the units for. Well that turned into a four hour ordeal. Other than that this place was amazing. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo