Grand Luxxe Master Suite at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful space consists of two bedrooms with two king-size beds or one king-size bed and two double beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a sprawling terrace with a private plunge pool, a gourmet kitchen, dining room, living area with a sleeper sofa, and three TVs. Please note that the bed configurations are subject to resort availability; if you have a preferred configuration, we recommend contacting the resort upon receiving your full confirmation to submit your request.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Bed configurations are subject to resort availability; the unit could have two bedrooms with king-size beds or one bedroom with a king-size bed and the other with two double beds.
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
$750 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $6 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $62.24MXN per unit, per night
Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $15 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
A MemberJune 2023
My family really enjoyed our vacation at the Vidanta Riviera Maya. The staff is very friendly and the level of service was great. The food quality at the many restaurants was surprisingly good and the condos and grounds of the resort are really stunning. I love the fact that Vidanta offers so many activities and onsite entertainment such as the Joya Cirque du Solei show (which was spectacular) as well as the water park for our kids and family to enjoy. The only negative I would say is that it is such a large resort and you need to take their shuttle carts to the different areas which sometimes you need to wait a bit for, but overall, the place is really amazing and Vidanta runs their resort very well. Also, the location is very good as it is only 30 minutes from the Cancun airport and only about 30 to Playa Del Carmen downtown. So easy access but for the most part you don't need to leave the resort to be entertained which was great for our family with all the kids.”
Rita S.May 2023
Vidanta was amazing!!! Our group had such a good time. The staff were all incredibly nice. If we ever needed anything they were quick to help. We had a very large group and I was always impressed with how quickly we got transportation for all of us. It was also easy to coordinate. Also how well each restaurant handled our group given the size. The food was delicious, especially the beach club. That was our favorite. The resort itself is stunning. Everywhere was clean and I never saw trash. Loved all the pathways and animals. We had a great experience!!”
Roger G.February 2023
Beautiful surroundings and excellent attentive service. Only negative was sky high food prices. Example- two hamburgers and two milk shakes were $81”