Grand Luxxe Master Suite Two-Bedroom Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful living space features two bedrooms with two king-size beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a terrace with a plunge pool, a separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, two living areas with sleeper sofas, and four TVs.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
I love the Vidanta Riviera Maya! I try to go a few times a year. The units are large, beautiful, clean and very comfortable. The staff if always very helpful & gracious. One of my best parts is the Beach Club Pool that is open to the Grand Luxxe stays. I enjoy all parts - the service, the food, the drinks, the staff..and spend all day at the pool. ”
Our stay at Grand Luxxe was wonderful. The accommodations were nice and clean. It was nice to have the option of reading by the pool or ocean.”
This is a difficult review to write because we love the Grand Luxxe properties and have thoroughly enjoyed our stays at them. We own with Vidanta and booked this stay as an exchange because it was quite a good deal on offer for a keyless exchange, but Vidanta has put an end to exchanges back into their properties for folks that have invested in ownership with them - keep this in mind if you attend a sales presentation as it will prevent you from taking advantage of the availability here. Our disappointment with this stay was not due to that externality, instead it just seemed that the service provided was not up to the usual standard. For example: 1. On arrival in the past, we met with the transportation provider at the airport and were promptly provided a ride to the central lobby at Vidanta in a van with other Grand Luxxe folks. This trip, we had to wait about 30-45 minutes for enough people going to all the different Vidanta tiers and crammed into a van with some folks that didn't feel terribly enthusiastic about wearing masks. We were glad for our N95s. 2. When it rained one night and we were going to dinner, our concierge said they were out of umbrellas and I should just go to the resort store, Jade, and buy one. My wife complained to the management and they eventually got us a loaner, but made us sign a deposit slip for 1,000 pesos for it that would be charged to our bill if we didn't return it. We did return it and it was not a fifty dollar umbrella, but this is not a good way to treat guests when rain is predictable there in the season - you shouldn't tell anyone they can just travel to the other end of the resort and buy an umbrella when it is raining out, you should be prepared to provide for them as a host. 3. On departure, in the past guests at Grand Luxxe were able to get taxis to the airport directly at the Grand Luxxe lobby. Perhaps because of the pandemic they have curtailed that and you have to travel to the central lobby and get a taxi there. Overall the stay was good, but not up to Vidanta's former standard for Grand Luxxe. This trip it seemed like they had severe limitations on staffing and just didn't care to make us feel like valued guests. I would think that it is all due to the current travel restrictions and labor shortages, but the other resorts we stayed at in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area this trip didn't have the same problems and were wonderful. We are hoping that our experience at Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta in the coming year is better, but not planning on returning to Riviera Maya in the near future.”