Grand Luxxe Master Suite Two-Bedroom Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
*PLEASE NOTE: Per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy has gone into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
Additionally, the mandatory resort fees have increased at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.*
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful living space features two bedrooms with two king-size beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a terrace with a plunge pool, a separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, two living areas with sleeper sofas, and four TVs.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
$850 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $6 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (5%). ($4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $62.24MXN per unit, per night
Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service (one way): $15 USD per passenger (adult or child)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Laure and Tim K.October 2023
incredible place with the best staff ”
Elizabeth B.October 2023
We were upgraded to a three bedroom villa and it was luxurious! The service at Vidanta exceeds expectations and the food was very good but expensive. The weather was not optimal but that caused us the relax even more. Wonderful week of unwinding!”
Kelley F.October 2023
The Vidanta was wonderful! The two bedroom Grand Luxxe villa’s two luxurious bedrooms/ bathrooms were so comfortable and quiet. Our balcony overlooked the jungle… giving us the feeling that we were in a secluded retreat! Yet, the resort has everything! The pools, beach, restaurants and Cirque del Soliel show were fantastic. We loved the Red Shoes Mexico band. Our only suggestion is that Pickleball should be included in the resort fee. Thank you to all the staff for the wonderful service! ”