Grand Luxxe Master Suite Two-Bedroom Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe Master Suite Villa at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This beautiful living space features two bedrooms with two king-size beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a terrace with a plunge pool, a separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, two living areas with sleeper sofas, and four TVs.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Spa suite Vidanta at Riviera Maya - Incredible!!!
Vidanta at Riviera Maya has a very special place in my heart. I have been here a couple times now and the facilities and staff here are amazing. All of the staff are dedicated toward improving the experience you have and the Spa suites are absolutely incredible rooms. What a beautiful place!!! I will be back. Thank you ThirdHome!!! ”
Working from mexico.
Another great Vidanta property but we liked the Nuevo Villarta one better. That one is newer and more updated. The staff at that place is also more attentive. Having said that this property has the water park and cirque which make it very unique.we had a great time. Thanks ”
Our stay for Christmas week in the Grand Luxxe was nothing short of amazing. The luxurious accommodations were beautifully appointed and extremely well maintained. I can’t say enough regarding the staff that made our stay effortless and enjoyable. From the concierges in every building, to housekeeping and the restaurant staff, everyone was on point and extremely pleasant and helpful. We are already looking forward to a return visit.”
Beautiful property and beautiful resort!!! Would definitely go back again and again... The food is exceptionally good. The only 2 problems we had: 1) the property is huge....you either walk for miles and miles or you got to wait for the little golf cart to come pick you up...but they are not that frequent. 2) the resort is 40 minutes south of Cancun so every time you have to go to Cancun, it is a very expensive taxi ride.”
We had a great time. The unit is huge & beautifully decorated with a massive private balcony & dipping pool. We spent every morning having our coffee out on balcony that was fully private with lush jungle. A few negatives is that you have to wait for trams to go ANYWHERE as the resort is huge! You get access to the Beach Club pool which is really nice but not the private grand luxxe pool as that is for owners only. You will need to get in line at around 9:30 every morning to reserve a spot at the Beach Club. They are opening Jungala water park mid June which will have the largest lazy river in Latin America...they gave us a tour and it looked amazing.....ENJOY!”