Grand Luxxe Residence Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Residence Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
This gorgeous two-story space has a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, day bed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, full guest bathroom, bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 3 TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
25 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $52 MXN per unit, per night (Approximately $1-3 per night USD)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Jungala Water Park Day Pass:
Adult - $59
Child - $44
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Fabulous room, fabulous staff, fabulous food!
The grand luxe was fabulous!! Can’t express how nice this resort is & how clean too! If you are into design you will love this style of home. The terrace is absolutely stunning and is the perfect place to start your day with coffee. We had a full kitchen and laundry area which was great. There is a nespresso machine so bring your pods. We brought a French press with us and also coffee but we wouldn’t have if we had known nespresso was available. They also have pods for purchase in the room. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows are great. Bath products are lovely. No conditioner for the ladies it’s an all in one shampoo, which I don’t prefer. The food was amazing at each restaurant, truly. Loved the beach club, it’s like Miami with a killer DJ. Lots of drink specials and happy hours. Jade was deliciousness for sushi and we also loved Nectar. I’m definitely going back to this resort and would get the 3-4 bedroom and bring more friends! I sat for the sales presentation, which was interesting. I would actually buy into this resort if they gave you any level of time to think about the decision. Really really terrific overall and also the staff was amazing. Carlos our concierge in building 4, Monica the cart driver, and Orlando at the beach club were particular standouts, but everyone was terrific. Also sooo clean!! The highest level of clean I’ve experienced in a long time at any resort!! ”
Our stay for Christmas week in the Grand Luxxe Residence loft was nothing short of amazing. The luxurious accommodations were beautifully appointed and extremely well maintained. I can’t say enough regarding the staff that made our stay effortless and enjoyable. From the concierges in every building, to housekeeping and the restaurant staff, everyone was on point and extremely pleasant and helpful. We are already looking forward to a return visit.”